Only great DLC map so far is Grind. Agree?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Only great DLC map so far is Grind. Agree?

Grind is the only map that seems to be somewhat like the original map design of previous COD's. It is actually gun on gun and not much cover. Every other Black Ops 2 map seems to favor LMG Target finder campers or SMG rushers. The other Revolution maps are okay, but really is just more of the same. Treyarch really did a good job on Grind.

Can we get more maps like this with much less cover so we can continue some decent gameplay?

Level 9
46 REPLIES

Re: Only great DLC map so far is Grind. Agree?

in reply to footballrule

I like all of the DLC maps.

Level 25
Highlighted

in reply to footballrule

Downhill > Grind

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Downhill > Hydro > Mirage > Grind

IMO.

Level 4

in reply to footballrule

Grind is my favorite.  I am starting to like Mirage a little.

Level 17

in reply to footballrule

Grind is HORRIBLE. Hydro is by far the best. Downhill is a pile of steamy poo, with Mirage being a close second. Also keep in mind that all I play is HCTDM, so that is one of the reasons my opinion is like this.

Level 34

in reply to propipe

I play HC TDM as well...

Feel the same about Downhill and Mirage... I also agree on Hydro - have had 2 30+ flawless game plays there...

We differ on Grind though... I like/enjoy the map... I use the M27 w/Stock,Laser Sight, and QuickDraw Handle - C4/Concussion combo there...

Level 6

in reply to propipe

your opinion is completly invalid then, strictly a HCTDM player??? sigh......

HC is a joke, peacekeeper needs to not be allowed in HC games, its beating ARs, LMGs, and snipers at range in HC because of how goddamn accurate it is.

did you know there are objective games? it boggles my mind that people STILL play TDM almost religiously even how the scoring system works. HQ is my preference in a full group of 6, any less and we always play DOM.

try playing hydro on dom or HQ, thing is soooo bad, its the worst map ever, all they did was create the smallest map ever, copied it, inverted it and placed it side by side. its completly semetrical. you have the same spots to camp B at on either A or C, so you KNOW where people are going to be

grind and downhill are my fav new maps, mirage is meh..and hydro needs to just get erased

Level 7

in reply to sneed867

How can you question the validity of someone's comments/opinion based on what game mode they play..? You do know that in both Core/HC, TDM is the most populated of all playlists..?

Besides, you lose all credibility after your comments about the peacekeeper - it's an above average weapon at best - nothing more... I wish more players used it like they did when DLC dropped...I rocked a 3.+ KD that week Smiley Happy

HC is a joke..? Maybe the joke is actually on you...

Level 6

in reply to footballrule

I really enjoy the “Downhill” map. At first I didn’t think I’d like “Mirage” but it has grown on me. Words can’t describe how much I dislike “Hydro”. Last but not least we have “Grind” enjoyed it to some extent but quickly became dry. I’d like “Grind” and “Hijacked” more if they didn’t pop up almost every other match.

Level 2

Studios