One-Shot Weapons Rant

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: One-Shot Weapons Rant

in reply to vxAlex1

You have to remember that they are not very good at long range.

Is it me or is every single one of these Anti Shotgun threads posted by a SMG user?

Level 9

in reply to vxAlex1

vxAlex wrote:

What do i do if i walk into a building, knowing where hes camping,

if it was me on an 11 killstreak not walk into the building and try being a twatty drop shooter and let someone else deal with him

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Yes. If I felt I couldn't take him or her out for whatever reason then I would look for somebody else to kill. Play to your strengths not weaknesses.

Now, I have not had a problem against shotgun classes myself but that's a whole other can of worms. I do admit that I have enjoyed using them since COD4 though.

Level 12

in reply to vxAlex1

Weak complaint. Play HC so OHKs wont upset you as much.

Level 25

in reply to vxAlex1

OP jumps around corners, is using an SMG, dropshots, and throws C4. Sounds like you're a total try-hard and are just upset that someone is beating you. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Level 3

in reply to vxAlex1

op watch dodge ball the movie, it teaches you how to dodge everything, get your skill up, i have no problem killing anyone in this game, dont run and gun in a building play smart throw flashes c4 nades sensor do what every you have to to get the job done, no one likes a complainer!!!

Level 4

in reply to Jollyjugs77

A helpful instructional video

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to vxAlex1

I was going to join your rant with an addition about quickscoping (guy just dropped two of us, me with a hmg and the other guy had an smg, point blank with a bolt action rifle. He didn't even no scope when I watched the kill cam, all you saw on his screen was him doing the truffle shuffle and dodging every single bullet while he casualy zooms in and head shots us from 3 inches away - frustrating) but after reading your rant...Flack jacket and shotgun you say? Cheers bud!

seriously though I wish I'd saved that clip and put it in slow-mo with 'who wants to live forever' by queen playing in the background

Level 1

in reply to vxAlex1

If all guns did the same damage with the same amount of bullets at the same range....why would there be a need for more than 1 gun in the game.  Unless they are using a KSG, then your SMG or AR will get them at a distance, but in close quarters shotguns are what they are Extremely powerful one shot weapons...that's why there is one next to my bed.

I am surprised noone has blamed your complaint on LAG, Bahahahahaha!!!

Level 5

in reply to vxAlex1

I see nothing wrong with shotguns being good for close quarters.  Same with pistols.

Level 47

Studios