Oh So Wrong about Quick Scoping

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Oh So Wrong about Quick Scoping

in reply to Bielsalmighty

lmfao qs is not easy are you kidding me?
how is it not easy and Everyone says there is no auto aim that is a lie when you aim with a sniper and you are on someone it will drag your sight towards the direction they are running quickscoping you have to be scoped up for half a second but in final killcams and stuff its delayed making it look like you black scope someone when you reall didnt

Level 2

in reply to furrymatt

furrymatt wrote:

lmfao qs is not easy are you kidding me?
how is it not easy and Everyone says there is no auto aim that is a lie when you aim with a sniper and you are on someone it will drag your sight towards the direction they are running quickscoping you have to be scoped up for half a second but in final killcams and stuff its delayed making it look like you black scope someone when you reall didnt

If they are getting use of the aim assist its not a traditional QS and ontop of that IF they are they have to wait a bit longer before pulling the trigger giving you more time to kill them. as riksterinto said above The kill times for most weapons is around the amount of time it takes a Sniper to ADS at all. At that point its who is more accurate. You get aim assist ALOT earlier then the sniper does and from farther off while NOT aiming down the sight. You have the advantage over the QS if you are good enough to us it.

Level 45

in reply to furrymatt

Put your money where your mouth is. Lets see a gameplay or two of you running around, bona fide QSing. I have a PVR and am happy to cap for you. Feel free to PM me GT and which theatre video I'll be looking for.

Level 31

in reply to spanky_smonkey

Quickscoping being difficult doesn't mean it isn't a gameplay balance issue.

Level 1

OP do me a favor and dont be one of those teammates who QS or die. Play aggressively as a sniper by all means. But be a sniper and dont screw your teammates over by trying to purely QS.

Other than that I just want to lol. Anyone you see on here who complains that QSing or Snipers are overpowered hasnt tried out a sniper rifle in multiplayer bottom line. Hardest class/play style to adapt to.

The bad thing about it is people try to hard with it. The get frustrated and focus on just kills/KD and when they dont succeedd they focus more on kills and KD. Then they start F'ing there team over because they arent focused on anything else.

Level 28

I disagree with you the most gratifying kill you can get in this game is with a crossbow at range dropping behind cover and not seeing it land but getting that hit marker in your peripheral vision and knowing move and get the next kill is so gratifying

Level 2

I think the least talked about reason people hate quick scopers is bullet overwrite.  It 'seemingly' happens with every gun, but it's more noticeable with snipers and shotguns.

Example:

You have a scorpion and round a corner.  You see the enemy before they see you.  You fire off 3-5 rounds to the upper chest area.(Hardcore)  You can see your shots are on target as you flinch and drop to the floor.  They keep running.  Did your bullets just stop going to target after their single shot killed you?  What happened?

Discussion/Theory:

Some will say lag.  Some will say sync.  Two things this game handles very poorly.  Did you even shoot to the game/on their screen.  Or, did your dying nullify your shots even though they were already in flight and should have resulted in you both dying if they actually got their shot off before your bullets landed.

I have a theory.  Hang on tight.  Quick Scopers do not have a front iron sight on their rifles.  Instead, they have used dark magic mixed with voodoo to mount a miniture of Keanu Reeves on the end of their rifle.  When the quick scoper fires, the miniture says 'uwoah' and your bullets just stall and fall to the floor.  I say burn them.  Burn them at the stake.  And...get a priest, a live chicken, and Tom Cruise to help remove the voodoo off their rifles.

Yeah, that was stupid.  So is this game.  Every time someone runs through a door and it opens after, bullets fly around corners, people shoot through everything when head glitching but cardboard boxes and barrels, you die in one non-headshot from a gun incapable of such, and someone shoots you while looking and running in another direction because they are using a xim/scuff/mod, I want to [edit]put a dev in corner timeout in front of the rest of the group[/edit] for not at least attempting to fix anything other than a few glitch spots and some gun balancing.  Multiplayer is a mess.

Level 4

in reply to teflon_skull

Thanks spanky\'smonkey for giving an honest opinion. Sure do wish others would agree and understand that it's something which takes practice with a reward at the end instead of raging (or better yet, thinking they can't do it). You know how the saying goes....can't never could!

Anyways, Treyarch should understand this side of competitive gaming and move their support efforts towards the gaming lobbies. There is so much lag and non-balanced play on their servers, it's not even funny. Totally ruining the game!

Level 2

Um there is aim assist if you quickscope there's just no aim assist if you block shot. Quicscoping isn't bad or an exploit aim assist the only thing I hate.

Level 23

in reply to Adam1234567893

what exactly are you calling aim assist? if you quick scope then you understand there is no magic "I was close enough so they gave me the hit anyway!" aim assist. If your aim is off when you see that first frame in the sights then you need to either drag scope or take the shoot and miss. more often then not you'll miss.

Level 6

Studios