Official Protest for Hardcore

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Official Protest for Hardcore

in reply to Ghost_Squad7678

why have another version of a playlist when the original is completely funcitioning the way it is supposed to? just because some bed wetters got their feelings hurt that the big bad company did away with something so small that the majority of twitter HC players said to get rid of?

you guys want treyarch to listen to the community? they did. and you guys cry about it. then you make it sound like its the end of the cod world just because they took out a waiting period from HC. it is not a big deal. it makes the game run faster. if you want a slow paced game, go play BF, but COD is a fast paced game and will continue to be one. i believe most of the people that hate this change are the ones that camp and like it slow paced but tough sh*t. it is not supposed to be slow paced.

Level 37
Highlighted

in reply to KT Phoenix

I'd have thought free fire rockets would have destroyed hardcore more.  I mean, I imagine they would be like mini nukes.

Level 31

in reply to Ghost_Squad7678

I prefer the more slow and deliberate gameplay but it's hard to get that in this title since it's geared so heavily to run and gun.  As such, I think Hardcore in Black Ops 2 is better than Core.  I wouldn't mind a fixed respawn delay around 5 seconds are so.  The super long beyond 10 second delays get annoying. 

Level 7

in reply to greygoose76

I for one like the change. The spawns are a little screwed up but I can deal with that. We all begged for KC and no respawn timers. When we were asked what we thought about the idea from Vahn, we all said it would be great. If you are complaining now you should have voiced your opion when he asked. They didn't have to do anything for us and I am thankful they listened and gave us something.

Level 2

in reply to ARMYSAPPER1

Again, if they wanted the true opinion from the hardcore community then they should have advertised the question on the message of the day in the game. I'm glad they added hc kc, no respawn delay there which is great but leave hc tdm alone.

Level 8

in reply to greygoose76

I understand your frustrations, but we have had many of these threads. Please contribute to those which are attempting to find solutions to common issues if you can and please search before posting.

Claire JeepChick
Treyarch Moderator

Studios