Obviously outplayed

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Obviously outplayed

in reply to slap1i

quickscoping doesnt take skill.. 95% of the time. when the trigger is pulled. the crosshairs are no where near the player... Quickscopers are essentially using aim assist to get the kills for them

Level 2

in reply to HEBBSY1

I won't argue that they benefit from auto-aim, but it's not as easy as it seems.  Snipers are at a huge disadvantage, so it makes sense that they get the benefit of auto-aim.  Without that, they would be useless and we need the gun diversity.

Level 13

in reply to slap1i

People complain because they are normally OHK weapons.  But they have no other advantage over any other weapon.  The ADS time is slower.  The hipfire is wider.  You have to hold your breath to shoot a sniper when in scope.  You have to reload after every shot for bolt-actions.

Level 47

in reply to HEBBSY1

Actually, Aim Assist isn't triggered until you are scoped in. Either than that there is no aim assist when your running around with a sniper.

Level 1

in reply to tehhhn

Thats not entirely true. I have picked up sniper rifles and noticed that if an enemy is behind a wall and moving my charecter will follow him when I am not even aiming down sights. My screen just starts turning with no input movement from me. If this is not aim assist, what do you call it?

Level 9

in reply to HEBBSY1

You do know that the negative of a wide spread is that they can hit someone standing next to them right? They gave the snipers a huge spread so you can't just no scope everyone. The result is that you can hit people standing almost next to you instead of in front of you.

Level 14

in reply to prncdamd

If u look the trail of the bullet went no where near him and went through the door not him

Level 4

in reply to prncdamd

To my knowlegde the the bullet animation does NOT display where the actualy bullet is.

Easy way to test this. Have yourself an extra controller, go into a local match and no scope 1 player. You will notice that your bullet animation hits the ground, yet you might get a headshot on the other player.

Level 7

in reply to prncdamd

The guy got shot in the head with a sniper rifle. He shouldnt have been camping

Level 15

in reply to Rize_BHo

LOL look at it slowed down he didnt shoot anyone!!! the bullet trail goes past him not through him, play it from 0:50 and watch where the bullet goes

Level 4

Studios