Objectives, does anyone play them??

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Objectives, does anyone play them??

in reply to snorubit1

"Why not go play TDM or KC- they are designed for killers?"

I like domination, demolition and hardpoint modes the best because I know where the enemy spawns are located.  Makes it easier to get kills.

Level 3

in reply to SitRepPro

That's why I don't play anything other than search and tdm. I can handle search if most of them are dead. People only play it to camp and get kills for their "awesome kd"

Level 8

in reply to karlosthegooner

I don't play Capture the Flag, but, in my experience, you're WAAAY off with Kill Confirmed in Black Ops 2.

If anything, people should be/are complaining about people running around and jockying for position to "steal" their teammate's tags. It's funny when you see people dolphin diving to get to a tag before their teammate.

Level 21

Solution
‎26-02-2013 07:13 PM

http://oneofswords.com/2013/02/editorial-why-some-cod-players-dont-deserve-respect/

Give this a read, it's about exactly what your talking about.

Level 9

As a solo player I have learned that there are people playing the objective. They are called the other team. And it sucks.

Level 2

in reply to wash0ut1

wash0ut wrote:

As a solo player I have learned that there are people playing the objective. They are called the other team. And it sucks.

I predominantly run solo now myself due to the MM issues I experience. Still love Dom and you are right. I usually go straight to B flag to cap and defend. 95% of the time I either die or cap it solo. Very rarely do I get ANY help as the knuckleheads spawn, grab their sniper rifle, setup just outside the spawn and proceed to go 4-20.

Sometimes if others see an aggressive player they will jump on the bandwagon and help but that is a rarity.

Level 12

in reply to snorubit1

Same thing, I go straight to B, I almost never have help unless my son is playing with me. I don't get it? if you lock down B right away before they can get there it is a lot easier to defend then capture. But nope everyone sits on A and seems to avoid B

Level 30

Very true about dom .... but i learn if you see ppl not playing the object, just leave either on my team or the other team. In some cases their games where ppl are playing object and i love those games but its hard to get it. If its a good game i stay win or lose.

Level 1

I don't play the objectives for Dom, Demolition and Hardpoint.  Never play capture the flag.  The objectives are not worth enough scorestreak points to stick myself out there and get killed.    Hardpoint is different.   It seems easy to get to know the forward positions of the next hardpoint so it is easy to get the first capture and then the defends are worth extra points.  

I don't consider Kill Confirmed as an objective based game.

Level 3

i had that problem when i was doing CTF titles or challange's.

im mainly a domantion player and i cant stand the people who play that game mode ,like to day i had 10 caps n 8 defends i was using a shield with hammr n C4  n everyone on my team had 1 cap the first flag in the game start. i was going nutts shouting at everyone to help me . so if you see emoxredemption n hear alot of swearing , be nice n help me out im not a bad player to play with.  i think i went of track here sorry.

Level 12

Studios