Objective game type players (hardpoint, headquarters, CTF)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Objective game type players (hardpoint, headquarters, CTF)

Why the hell does most of the population of BO2 players just go for kills in headquarters or hardpoint or CTF? I get so fucking pissed at people who just do that. When the hell did "play to win" not fucking matter anymore? If your gonna go for kills go to the game called TEAMDEATHMATCH where you kill to win. dont fucking bombard objective game types and just play for kills.

I mean, people who do this should at least kill people at the objective point. Seriously, i hate seeing the HQ at one side of the minimap, and my whole f-ing team is out and about on the opposite side! Its not like they just spawned, I will litereally be running towards the HQ and get passed by by my own teammates going the opposite fucking direction! What the fuck? Im tired of this shit man.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Level 1
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Objective game type players (hardpoint, headquarters, CTF)

in reply to Suspectsamich1

Those types of players are called Scumbags

Level 32

This always happens when you play solo. Roll with friends and it doesn't affect you as much.

Level 22

Here is the real reason POINTS and Kills! You get that many points or kills in TDM or KC! If the up the kills and points they will play TDM then ctf or HP or hq !

Level 2

Studios