Nuketown 2025 And Lies

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Nuketown 2025 And Lies

I Spended Money for you guys so I can play the game and Enjoy PlayingNuketown.

Dnt Need This Chaos Moshpit Bullcrap

http://www.abload.de/img/nuketownlpu0h.png

"All Nuketown 2025 All the Time 24 Hrs a Day 7 Days A Week We Never Close"

Level 1
17 REPLIES

Re: Nuketown 2025 And Lies

in reply to iSuHPeRioN

This will be closed soon, but I wish they would just admit they messed up with nuketown, give it to everyone who buys the game regardless if they preordered or not and throw it into the mix with the normal maps. Like MW3 did with terminal.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to iSuHPeRioN

They promised you the map and you got it. They never promised you there would always be a 24/7 playlist for it. Just get over it. These threads are getting really old. In case you didn't notice they get deleted for a reason. Because they are nothing more then spam.

Level 43

in reply to Rednecksniper39

You always seem to comment on Nuketown 2025, if I don't like the map as much as you seem not to I wouldn't keep bothering to even read the posts about it. You seem to be what I call a mod-wannabe, always using the party line while sitting on your high-horse.

As for the 'nothing more than spam' argument... answer me this, how many threads about Nuketown are active on the forum atm??? Maximum 3, I know this for a fact due to a chat with a mod. Now how many spam threads are there about lag, lag comp, uav, ghost or OP weapons? That's just a small selection of topics more widely spammed than Nuketown. You can generally see more than one of each just on the first page of the forum. How does a rare (now) topic about NT effect you more than any of those?

Level 4

you are spam faggot

Level 2

in reply to iSuHPeRioN

I agree 100%.

The playerbase clearly enjoyed the 24/7 Nuketown options and there was zero reason for its removal. As the second poster mentioned, this will likely be deleted along with every other post about it but Treyarch needs to admit they messed up and fix the problem rather than stifling those whom have expressed genuine annoyance with their decision.

Level 1

in reply to FilteredRiddlle

They only had the 24/7 playlist for the opening weekend double xp. They never said the 24/7 playlist would be permanent. It is only meant for special occasions.

Level 43

1) It was out for less than a week, so the 24/7 was a lie

2) It clearly said "we never close", which again, was a lie

Don't say something is 24/7 and that it never closes if it's going to last 6 days. That is all.

Level 1

in reply to OhBoyMccoy

OhBoyMccoy wrote:

1) It was out for less than a week, so the 24/7 was a lie

2) It clearly said "we never close", which again, was a lie

Don't say something is 24/7 and that it never closes if it's going to last 6 days. That is all.

Read the fine print on the back of the box and the print inside the booklet. They reaserve the right to change, remove, or cancel anything with online service.

As for the other person saying the playerbase clearly enjoyed it wasnt looking at it clearly. a lot of people actually hate Nuketown.

Besides you do have it in private matches and you can invite everyone if you wish.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

As for the other person saying the playerbase clearly enjoyed it wasnt looking at it clearly. a lot of people actually hate Nuketown.

No-one was forcing anyone to play NT 247 though, that was the beauty of having a seperate playlist for it, if you didn't like it or 'hated' it, there was no reason to play it. Why can't some people get that through their thick skulls?

Level 4

Studios