No same respect for all players

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: No same respect for all players

in reply to Bielsalmighty

My guess is they will get rid of CTF add DOM, as that is what every other HC player wants. I prefer to have HQ myself.

When the new maps come out I am gonna screwed even more with HC moshpit. Because I will have to play crap S&D and team deathmatch.

Level 2

in reply to Lil_lisa_rocks

I'll probably stick with HCKC to be honest. Just the right level of brainless killing and objective playing.

Level 31

in reply to Bielsalmighty

Respawn timer is on core CTF anyway.  There's no unlimited sprint so they could do well by getting rid of the respawn delay as it means teams are given time to spawn kill.

Level 31
Highlighted

in reply to serraevilx

serraevilx wrote:

I see people that shooting across the map and kill enemies with a Five-Seven in one shot without hit the head..

lolwut ?

no just no, specially not in core, guessing you mixing up the 2 there

can't even get a 1 shot kill with that pistol in close range at core, so yh from that point everything you typed got invalidated for me

and the masses dictate everything as with nearly everything in the world

so 10/100x more people play core, so what you expect ? offcourse there are more gamemodes for that

they have perfectly fine reasons for not wanting to break up certain playlists even further

unless offcourse you want your precious HC to turn mopre into core lagwise etc, as that's what will happen if they gave a mode with 10x as little playercount just as much playlists

players be scattered all around, making a good/close host much harder which will translate in even more connection problems

and dedi's won't help if your own connection sucks, others would still ping the server faster as you and have a slight advantage over you

Level 8

in reply to serraevilx

Hmmm, the following post will not seem fair, as it probably isn't.  If you ran a company and had to choose between keeping 80% of your buyers happy vs. 20%, which would you pick?  Any logical business owner will take the 80% as even if they lost the 20%, they could live with it as opposed to losing the 80%.  Not exactly what the 20% want to hear, but it's the truth.  COD has always had more playlists and more attention given to core all the way back to COD4.  It has always been this way, not sure why people would expect it to change all of a sudden.  The fact is that HC players are outnumbered on a very large scale, and will never get the most attention from the company that makes the product.

Level 13

in reply to Call_Of_Weezy

Exactly

Go in any town anywhere in north america, and you will find more fast food joint than classy restaurants.

Level 5

in reply to Call_Of_Weezy

The problem it's not about make 80% happy... The problem it's that you can cut off stupid things, like training (100 people playng every day and one mode doesn't work... Are you kiddingme??) and put many Hc modes, making happy the other 20%...20% 500,000 it's 100,000 people... 1/5 of the daily players of bo2... 1/5 of people that it's considerating like nothing from the progammers... And that 100,000 people, paying the game like the other 400,000... it's something about 7,000,000 €, 10,000,000 $ more or less... Are our money less important? don't think... they must respect... And I tell this even if those 100,000 were only 1000... otherwise, avoid goals reserved for those who play to one mode or the other ... Goals that are the reason why game ...

Level 1

in reply to serraevilx

grammer please, my eyes hurt trying to read this. but i understand what you are trying to say and well its just not going to happen. hardcore players make up like 25% of all cod players, maybe less. so unless you can somehow get more people to play it to the point where its about an even split there is no way you will get your wish of more modes. they cant make everyone happy but you should just be happy they still put hardcore modes in. with mlg and every other major gaming tournaments being played on core gametypes its a wonder they still have hardcore in the playlists. you look at any game out there and the core equivilant always has more players and it will always be that way,so why get away from the stuff that is making them money? sure if they dont have hardcore playlists some people wont buy the game but they already have so much money that they arent going to care if they lose a few people along the way.

Level 4

in reply to DiRTYZs

I'm using google translate... you have to settle for grammar ... If not do the speech in Italian and then the grammar will give it right ... I apologize and I'm sorry for your eyes, but you will understand that there is also people who are not properly speaking ...

is not the point. you can not forget about 100.000 people every day ... to say, for the same reasons referred to above, I can not play alloy mode for that reason ... Or at least, I could do it, but would not go even ninety-ninth out of 100, given the many problems we have ... I do not have a high rate, but I can make good matches in HC ... If play the core game: 1) I do not enjoy 2) the rate drops to peak 3) I do not win anyway ...

Not to mention that most players also means more imbeciles, little children more and more people who play unfairly ...

Google translate really sucks... -.-'''

Level 1

in reply to serraevilx

A good solution would have been dedicated servers that players can rent in addition to official servers (like EA), that allows the admin to choose the any gametype and set the rules.  I.E. Hardcore Domination.

That way you could find a server that plays your gametype and play there all the time.  Another benefit would be meeting and playing with the same people and getting a reputation.

Also, 24/7 maps.

Level 17

Studios