No same respect for all players

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

No same respect for all players

It's past 2 month from the D1 and for no reason, Hardcore players are never supported... I'm so tired to play the same modalities cause treyarch has no respect to us... 4 modalities vs 12... Like to say "loser, you paid a whole game and you only have half of it!" Also if there's only 2 people playing a mode, you must give that mode to all, includes the 2 people... You can't create 12 mods and allow only a part of them playing it... I can't play core for many reason, including bad connection, anywhere it said that there were only 4 hardcore mode, otherwise it would have remained on the shelf for many ... So it is a scam!

I I keep hearing people complaining about campers in hardcore, but it's a great bullshit... The few times that I play core, there's a lot of noob campers behind every single and damned corner! I see people that shooting across the map and kill enemies with a Five-Seven in one shot without hit the head...bows that through walls, knifing at 3/4 meters from the target...

please, stop not consider your CUSTOMERS that pay you handsomely and would like to be treated like any other!

Level 1
34 REPLIES

Re: No same respect for all players

in reply to serraevilx

hardcore tdm moves at snails pace half the time timing out before either teams hits the score limit sure there campers in core but to denie that they infested hardcore is asinine

Level 6
Highlighted

in reply to BACONndEGGS

I tried playing HC but there's a lot more campers in there compared to Core. I played a few HC TDM games and those heavy traffic areas on Core are quiet in HC. It seems like everyone is being cautious and it's like playing hide and seek.

I felt like I belong in HC. I'm just not used to its pace yet and I run around in there more than I think I should.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I've played HC modes quite a bit starting with MW2, and I totally agree with you on the slower pace, less trafficked hot spots, games timing out, amount of campers, etc.

However...

Have you played HC TDM since they took away spawn timer? You tend to end up spawn killed a time or 2 more, but the mode really moves along at a bit of a quicker pace. I know a lot of people have been complaining about this change (I did too at first) but since I've gotten used to it I actually prefer it.

Jumped on last night to play a few games with a friend I haven't played with in awhile and we never made it to the time limit in 5 or 6 matches. When playing this game type, I tend to have luck running a "fast class" with AR or SMG (depends on my mood) and work the maps from outside in.

Level 1

in reply to BACONndEGGS

No shit theres more campers, it take only a couple of bulletes to kill someone in hardcore rather than dumping a clip into someone in core and still not kill them so they go run and hide to regian there stength, core players have to fucking skill

Level 1

in reply to serraevilx

hardcore has been campy since it was first put in call of duty really slow gametype

Level 3

in reply to iquinny1984

You guys are totally imagining things if you truly believe that HC is campy, slow, and times out.  This happens in 0% of the matches I play in, and I play HC exclusively .. mostly TDM.

I honestly don't know where you are coming from with these opinions, because they are completely false.  Take it from a player who has not played a single match of core in this installment of COD.

The pace is fast, and yes, players are definitely playing smarter.  Of course, those who run aimlessly expecting to absorb bullets and regenerate do not last very long in HC.

It requires smarter gameplay, not slower gameplay.  Yes, there are campers here and there like any game mode on any map, but they are few and far between, and they are usually less skilled players anyway.

"HC is campy and slow" is just a myth, and most often said by those who don't play, or have never played any HC.

Level 2

in reply to WindopanevM

Quick question: If you haven't played core in this game, how can you compare?

That's like saying apples are better than bananas without ever trying a banana before.

Level 1

in reply to G_Kevin

Firstly, I made no comparison at all.  I was simply correcting statements about HC that are not true.  HC is not, by any stretch of the imagination, "slow and campy."  It just isn't.  I'm a man of little patience.  If it was slow, I would not play.

Secondly, this is not my first COD, and I have played core very sparingly to complete challenges in previous releases .. just not this one.  I don't really care much about challenges anymore.  I play to play a FPS and not much else.

Level 2

in reply to WindopanevM

It was just a logic question that annoyed me.

Hardcore, IMO, is just more cautious and calmer than core. It has its ups and downs, but I prefer core for the huge, varied population. Plus, I like having a HUD. It fits the campaign of this game.

Level 1

Studios