No double XP or Nuketown 2025 code?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

No double XP or Nuketown 2025 code?

When I picked up my game from gamestop yesterday I just took it home and didn't play because I was pretty busy. So today I opened it up and found no nuketown code or Double XP like the preorder offer had stated. What gives? I did everything I was supossed to do and I got cheated of two things. They actually were the only reason I did preorder and not just pick it up another time. Anyways I talked a friend into buying me a code of ebay and I payed him back but I'm still missing double XP. Does anyone know when we get it or how to get it? because I don't want to spend another 5-10 dollars on something that did not show up upon arrival as promised.

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: No double XP or Nuketown 2025 code?

in reply to epiclongshot

(Bump)

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to epiclongshot

Your Nuketown code should have been on the same card as the 2 day gold trial and activating the nuketown map should automatically give you access to the double xp weekend, that's the plan of action anyway, hope this helps.

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

Oh, double XP weekend? I did not know that was what happened. Thanks for letting me know before I called gamestop and made a fool of myself. Although, it's still stupid I didn't recieve a code and had to buy one because either gamestop or the manufactures are horrible at their jobs.

Level 1

Studios