No Prestige Token After Presting

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

No Prestige Token After Presting

I just prestiged in black ops 2, and yes I have played a few games since then, and I have NOT recieved a prestige token or a perment unlock. All I wanted to do was reset my stats with it, since my stats were resetted before, but I kept all my deaths and my SPM became 0/x or watever. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Level 1
5 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: No Prestige Token After Presting

in reply to ipwnovereveryon

You won't get a token, they don't exist.

What you will get is a reward and an unlock.

Go to your Barracks, then Prestige, then Awards. You get a CaC slot, a refund, or Fresh Start.

When you make it to Custom Class level, go to the item you want to permanently unlock and hit RB to unlock it.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

That's what a meant, an unlock. I know what they are lol. I don't have the unlock option. I also don't have a permentant unlock. http://gyazo.com/ba6630724ab8885fe3b898333d282f3a

http://gyazo.com/ed95bc26853b3c8c918b60d9a284def8

Level 1

Does anyone know if there is something I can do, or if 3arc would have to do something

Level 1

I also completed my first prestige and I got to reset my stats but never received a token.  This is a little frustrating cause my friends all got to unlock a weapon with a token.  If I go to Barracks, Prestige Mode, everything is locked.  If I select a class or a weapon under Create Class there is no option to unlock a weapon.  Any ideas?

Level 1

I didnt get credit on my first prestige.  I couldnt unlock a class slot, but I never investigated and got them for the rest of the prestiges.

Level 17

Studios