New hotfix but hosting still sux!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: New hotfix but hosting still sux!

in reply to Suicidal_Hitman

i always get host after a game or 2 and today it has been simply uplayable as host. Not in the usual way of being a second behind everyoe else, but the game dont run smooth, its difficult to describe it but its deffo fucked up.

fibre optic connection and still no good, another week off i think

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to cottonsocks

For the past week...unless you are a true 4 bar this game has been unplayable...it has been ridiculous

Level 22

we get hotfix message of day changes..  theres a trend there people

Level 75

The only thing it did for me is make the game back to being very unstabble...

Being host is terrible again, joining games seems equal to getting a loss because the game is either halfway done with an impossible score or full of non objective teammates... the bars look like its christmas again, starting green, going yellow then red and back to green plus the return of hitmarkers or as i like to call it the hitmarkers strike back....

on to .23 i would say

Level 2

in reply to ltzgregv

It's like a merry go around. Each week tweak the settings to give a certain group an illusion of good games. That's there way of making the game fair for everybody (I'm joking). Honestly, the game feels back to the way it was pre .21. My average is back up and I'm pulling high streaks again ( not getting the wtf moments as much). The game still needs work but if this connection quality continues I'm happy.

Level 4

Im not sure what they did lol but I can finally get a match so im happy..I have had to join a friends match to even play lol so if he wasnt playing neither could I..I would like to blame my internet for my .80 kd but lets just face it theres a lot of good players out there lol. But im good for ruining your score streak lol

Level 1

in reply to donttreadonme34

No dude this is not true. The majority off the players out there are true garbage when it comes to any type of skill in a truly good MP FPS.  The truth of the fact is this game is judged by connection and not skill. If anyone tells you otherwise, then they are on the good end of matchmaking.

Level 38

being host has been complete garbage. i had an unusual game as well. as host, on raid. HC TDM. last 2 guys i shot where frozen. like a lag switch freeze(except i dont emply garbage like that). so i got the kill cam and everyone could see it plain as day. they where frozen in movement. like time stopped, but not for me and it was more than just a second or two. it was enough time for me to kill one dude..run up some steps and into a room and then kill another dude. like 10 seconds.

Level 18

Double XP this weekend......hotfix prep for same.....Smiley Wink

Level 44

I think this has been discussed in countless threads before.  Hotfixes usually have nothing to do with connectivity tweaks, matchmaking tweaks, and the like.  Usually they are for glitches and security updates. Most of the title updates will have things that have to do with connectivity and matchmaking.  If hotfixes had anything to do with connection issues, I'm pretty sure 3ARC would tell us about it.

Level 25

Studios