New TU just hit. How's your Experience now?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: New TU just hit. How's your Experience now?

in reply to QwertyBoredom

^^that sig 556 = swat.

Also don't use silencer on the swat... 

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to asianman12

lol, no changes to SMGs.

ill continue to avoid this game then

Level 11

in reply to OMFGimJOE1

The smgs effectively get out gunned by ars now.. Also smg with silencers have less range. Balance is getting better and better!

Be gone with the negativity.

Level 12

in reply to asianman12

Just jumped on for some games since downloading the update and I have to say in all honesty it is playing worse than ever.

Not sure if it's because of DXP or the update but I am back to getting dropped instantly again. I was playing Meltdown Domination and running through the pillared room with my teammate and suddenly I die, check out the killcam and some dude threw a flash bang on 'B' and that is what killed us apparently??? Neither of us were injured and we weren't even close to the flag.

I was just starting to love this game as it was playing pretty good for 10 or so days before today, but I am back to being incredibly frustrated.

Level 6

in reply to TheHive-Grandad

TheHive-Grandad wrote:

check out the killcam and some dude threw a flash bang on 'B' and that is what killed us apparently??? Neither of us were injured and we weren't even close to the flag.

I noticed something like that last night as well. I died with no apparent cause. I don't think I was injured and then whammo....I just killed over. Lol. Not sure if it was before or after the update though. Probably just one of those odd occurences so I'm not to worried.

Level 28

in reply to asianman12

My experience hasn't seemed to change much. l have only played a few matches so it is hard to tell anyway. I did notice in the update there was something about getting XP towards public match stuff while in a custome game. Not jumping to conclusions on this, but could this be linked to any of the Master Prestigers out there? I am surprised that that topic was not littering the forums. With a glitch of that nature you would assume that people would use the crap out of it to level up so I can only think no one (or very few people anyway) knew about it.

Level 28

in reply to asianman12

Patch looks like they addressed a lot of stuff, sadly no nerf to the SVU and no new HC modes -_-

Level 25

in reply to asianman12

Did anyone notice this in the list of things:

• Score and points are no longer awarded if a player destroys their own turret in Hardcore FFA.

Does this refer to private HC FFA games??  Or is this somehow a hint to bringing back HC FFA??

Level 25

in reply to asianman12

just custom games I'm sure.

Level 25

in reply to asianman12

I haven't had any issues with their hot fixes or patches, until this one. After this morning, I have played multiple matches, and all suffered servere lag. I checked the scoreboards to see who was causing it, but we all had four bar connections. Every time. My friend played this morning and had the same issues, so I know I'm not the only one having these issues.

I really like this game, but this is not good at all. Hopefully they can fix this issue soon.

Level 1

Studios