New TU just hit. How's your Experience now?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: New TU just hit. How's your Experience now?

in reply to banned-again

Don't risk it, mate. You might get reset just like the numerous gamers who comes here on these forums complaining of getting reset after playing a game with the bots.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I like to play against the bots in Private Matches, haven't used the Local setting.  Never had a problem there.

Level 12

in reply to banned-again

Iv just had this problem just now, I earned my lightning strike and couldn't use it for that reason, very annoying since I earned 3 more after that.

Level 18

in reply to asianman12

I have good experience so far, the hit detection has improved, my bullets don't go through the enemy anymore and i get more hitmarkers, which is a good thing. No americans and japaneses in our european lobbies, which is a good thing. Connection wise its the best Update so far.

My xbox froze once, it never froze before the last update.

Lightning Strike is bugged.

Menü lags sometimes.

Way more 4 bar lobbies now.

Overall: best Title Update.

Level 24

in reply to asianman12

I'm having a little more trouble getting into a match since the update, but when I do it's 100% rape-tastic god mode! I played about a dozen matches of HCKC and got no less than a 2.5 kdr and 5000+ points every match. This coming from a person who's usually in the 1.5kdr/3500 point range. Hoping it's gonna stay that way and I didn't just get into a couple of lucky lobbies!

Level 1

in reply to asianman12

Where are the friggin dinosaurs?!

Level 4

in reply to asianman12

More game freezes when hosts migrate; for me it's gone from near zero to 50% of migrations freezing.   Additional delay when switching between modes.  Failure to pull up scoreboard wih select button in game and lobby leader board in lobbies. 

Hopefully it'll get sorted out by Tuesday.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Call_Me_Sink

Is there going to be another patch/update on Tuesday?

Level 3

in reply to asianman12

I thought it was good at first.  I had a 45-10 match and another good match.  Then it migrated and its about the same.

Ive played maybe 10 or 12 matches today and still getting more insta kills and stuff than there should be.

Level 17

in reply to asianman12

Awesome feature. only cuz i like to live stream. now i can do it with regular matches--------------------> -Added support for Live Streaming in all Public Match playlists.

Level 3

Studios