New SMG with 1st DLC...All time low for COD

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

New SMG with 1st DLC...All time low for COD

So is 3arc telling us they think the new maps are so weak, they need to give use another SMG to entice us to buy the DLC?

http://www.gamespot.com/news/black-ops-ii-revolution-dlc-revealed-6401953

I call B_S on that.  I dont like the precedent they are setting for future DLC releases.  Why can't they give us another decent Assualt Rifle instead?

Fix the severe lag/matchmaking problems. Fix the recurring De-ranking/lost token problems.  Make some large sized maps.  Then I will consider buying your DLC.

Level 4
10 REPLIES

Re: New SMG with 1st DLC...All time low for COD

in reply to Razor_Ransom

dude...there is already a huge peacmaker SMG thread. You need to facepalm yourself right now mister!!!

Level 7

in reply to Razor_Ransom

$15 for 4 probably clusterfucked maps and some crappy zombie map over half the community is gonna play for extended playtimes is kind of a rip off, new guns are good for the game and i highly doubt its gonna be gamebreaking

Level 18

in reply to parnezzi

There are 9 AR's and 6 SMG's.  Maybe they thought there is enough AR's. 

One would think though, if there is a gun in this DLC there may be one in every DLC coming in the future too.  You will most likely will get an AR.    

Level 9

in reply to Razor_Ransom

I like ARs and LMGs but I recognise folks also like SMGs. Since there are only 6 SMGs its seems sensible to provide another SMG.

3arc are damned if they do no damned if they don't. What ever gun you give will result in complaints from folks who didn't get their gun.

Me, I saygood on 3arc for providing a DLC gun. The Community has been asking for this for years and the DEVs have delivered.

Maybe they drop a gun in each pack. Who knows but this is great start.

Level 44

in reply to Razor_Ransom

Razor_Ransom wrote:

So is 3arc telling us they think the new maps are so weak, they need to give use another SMG to entice us to buy the DLC?

http://www.gamespot.com/news/black-ops-ii-revolution-dlc-revealed-6401953

I call B_S on that.  I dont like the precedent they are setting for future DLC releases.  Why can't they give us another decent Assualt Rifle instead?

Fix the severe lag/matchmaking problems. Fix the recurring De-ranking/lost token problems.  Make some large sized maps.  Then I will consider buying your DLC.

Did you ever think to consider that they might be releasing that weapon in ZOMBIES mode ?

Thats the problem when a leak gets posted. The details so far down the line get screwed up.

Seriously are you going to believe a webpage based of another webpage taken from another webpage ?

BTW this was posted about three days ago.

Level 72

in reply to Razor_Ransom

How about another shotgun? We only get 4 and they're pretty shitty even compared to MW3 shotties. Sure you don't have to level them up to make them good but I'd rather have a good final product I have to work for then something shitty that I don't.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Razor_Ransom

So in other words you secretly are dying to buy the DLC but you don't like SMGs.  This thread provides no added value to the community and should have been tacked on to an existing thread if you just had to get it off of your chest.  Please use the search function in the future before posting.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Yes, it's obscene. After all, you wouldn't find a game like Battlefield 3 offering new maps and weapons as DLC. Oh, wait…

Level 10

in reply to Razor_Ransom

I'm afraid content and game fixes are different departments. I doubt any of the content creates are able to fix this lag your talking about.

Get some common sense

Level 1

Studios