New SMG Peacemaker and Diamond Camos?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

New SMG Peacemaker and Diamond Camos?

I did a search but not really coming up with the right answer. So I will just ask here. It's apparent we get a new gun in the next DLC. What will that do to our Diamond Camos? To get diamond you must have all guns in that class at gold and master. If you add a gun to that class, wouldn't that disable diamond because now that class is not complete anymore?

Just curious.. I mean I would intend to make it gold anyway because I am a challenge whore.. but there is an eliment of suck to this if that's the case.

Level 5
4 REPLIES

Re: New SMG Peacemaker and Diamond Camos?

in reply to sqitso1

New gun most likely will be for zombie mode only

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to dtuchpunk

They wouldn't announce an SMG just for zombies.  It's going to be on Multi-Player, and more than likely Zombies, as well.  Unless this SMG poops out quick revive-like knives tipped with V'ril, and they make the zombies puff out, vomit, and explode from exposion?

But, really.  The Community has wanted gun DLC for a while, and it's cool to see it coming, even though it's just one gun.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to sqitso1

You don't need mastery to have diamond, just gold. I've got all but the snipers done with at least one from each class not at max level pretige 2.

Level 16

in reply to sqitso1

SMG's are already over used they just take the mick adding another one to be over used and over powered

Level 2

Studios