New SMG :Peacekeeper

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: New SMG :Peacekeeper

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

They didn't announce (with a trailer) the First Strike map pack until a week before so it seems very unlikely will will hear anything official untill a few weeks.

Level 6

in reply to CowboySr

Tmar on Youtube had a clip about this a few days ago.

If the maps are all for MP with usual modes then I will get it - There will be less people playing (hopefully), less lag and less children as the toddlers whose parents bought them BOps2 for Christmas can't buy themselves the map pack.

The new weapon probably wont be normal MP as there are already so many complaints about SMGs. Then again it wouldn't be surprising if 3arc did it.

If it is online I think everyone will get an update containing the code so they can pick it up from enemies but won't be able to equip it into a class without purchasing the DLC.

Level 3

in reply to Razed88

4 new mp maps, 1 zombie map "Rise" per the article.   That would be torture to pick up a gun and not be able to use it unless you buy the DLC. Sneaky lil hobbitses!

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

Wait, CowboySr not in the loop? We're screwed now.

Level 10

in reply to CowboySr

As if this game needs another SMG? Unbelievable.

Level 2

in reply to ConeheadZero

All this negativity around adding content.  They aren't taking anything away, they are improving the game by adding more variety.  This is a good thing and everyone should be embracing it. 

If the Ice Cream man gave you 2 scoops instead of 1 would you also cry?

myn
Level 3

in reply to CowboySr

Ive got the season pass, but not really playing anymore.  Maybe if they fix the networking I'll download and play em, but not looking good so far.

Level 17

in reply to CowboySr

Its going to be for Zombies only. Its really obvious, if it was a gun for MP then it would have a real gun name. Type peacekeeper gun into Google and you will get nothing. It doesn't exist, all guns in MP are already in production or on the drawing boards.

Level 6

in reply to Dark-Chaos

Lol type peacemaker into google and he colt peace maker comes up. A 1800s revolver. On the other hand there is a  gun called the peqce maker which has a similar profile to the peacekeeper. All around fail...

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

Peacekeeper* lol no i fail...perhaps too many beers...no such thing :-P

Level 23

Studios