New Prestige GLITCH Found? 15th Prestige? Proof!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

New Prestige GLITCH Found? 15th Prestige? Proof!!

I Have Found a Guy THAT has 15th Prestige on XBOX and Now he is Mater Prestige??? He has a infection or a J-Tag. I was in a lobby with him and i had joined his Session and It Was a Speed Lobby  On Ground War . Free for All.  Report The [REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Also Treyarch Step up your game Alot of Glitches out in Black Ops Their Was Barely anything but now its seems you dont Care.

They also Changed themselves to  Master Prestige But i have Proof Of 15th.

Send This to everyone. get this out to Treyarch.

Their Gamertags: [REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: New Prestige GLITCH Found? 15th Prestige? Proof!!

in reply to KoolKids

Naming and shaming is not allowed here.

Level 43

in reply to KoolKids

Reds right.....but just took a look. These two are drop dead naughty boys.....report in game and let the official weilders of the ban hammer do their jobs.

Level 44

in reply to KoolKids

As much as they deserve to be named and shamed - it's against forum rules. I just hope they get a lengthy ban when caught. You need to remove their gmt or a mod will do it for you.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to KoolKids

It could just be Elite acting up for me or something, but I just looked them both up and the first guy is still a Presitge Master but his k/d is 0.00 all his weapon stats is 0 so Idk what he had when you looked gallp13 but he may have gotten reset? lol

also I searched the second one...and it says stats unvailable I can't even few his record for anything..

maybe Treyarch went straight to work.

very nice if so!

Level 1

in reply to c00p3r1

Yea the first one makes no sense at all.. obvious hack and will be gone very soon.

K/D Ratio

Total Kills 133,333,337

Win Percentage

100%

Total Wins 1,133,333,337

Level 5

in reply to KoolKids

Hey guys, im sorry i didnt know not to be named and shamed. Also i was going to record it but i couldnt because i ddint have me Cap card set-up i porbably have it in my theater of the speed lobby that he hosted ill have proof

Level 1

in reply to KoolKids

KoolKids wrote:

Hey guys, im sorry i didnt know not to be named and shamed. Also i was going to record it but i couldnt because i ddint have me Cap card set-up i porbably have it in my theater of the speed lobby that he hosted ill have proof

You can still edit it to keep it alive before the mods see it.

PS report the second guy to Xbox for having an offensive name in his Gamertag. they will either ban him or give him a forced name change if he didnt do that stuff before.

Level 72
Highlighted

in reply to KoolKids

Hello -

We do not allow Name & Shame on the forums. Please report the players in game using the report player option. Also please refer to the Black Ops 2: Security & Enforcement Policy.

Thanks,

Claire JeepChick

Studios