New Prestige Emblems

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

New Prestige Emblems

http://i.imgur.com/gwBFgPa.png

thoughts??? just saw it when i checked my profile, not sure if im late on it or what lol.

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: New Prestige Emblems

in reply to TimTizzle

That's been like that for awhile now, since before the DLC for sure.

I'm not sure how they would implement new Prestige levels with the myriad of players that have already reached Prestige Master.  They would likely have to account for how many points each person had in excess of earning PM, and then set the new prestige level accordingly.  (e.g. I'd likely be Prestige 16 or 17 by now based on points earned)

I'd hate to go from PM to Prestige 12, essentially having wasted a million+ XP.

Level 8

in reply to TRAILBLAZ3RSS

At what point did they add prestige levels in MW3? I'm sure some players reached maximum prestige before they added them, thus didn't get credit for any xp they earned before they added the new levels.

Level 4

in reply to TimTizzle

Thats an old prestige symbol. There were many people that created scenarios assuming 3arch would add presiges like IW did, but they were just assumptions and people with photoshop. I would never say never, but I think its a bad thing and was only used by IW because theirs was waaaaaaaaay too low.

Level 34

in reply to CowboySr

Both games seemed way to easy to reach max prestige, in fact MW3/BO2 are the only COD games I've reached max prestige in. MW3 took about 12 days played to get to 20th prestige and BO2 took about 4-5 days to get to prestige master.

Level 7

in reply to adeadfox

Said the person who has enough time (and assumed skill) to spend 5 days of gameplay to get there.  Mind you, it took me about 10 days of gameplay to get to Prestige Master, and I'm an average player with a lot of free evenings after work.  The casual gamer, even a skilled one, may never even come close to Prestige Master.

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to adeadfox

You must be a beast! It took 20 days to get to 20th in MW3 and i just started 6th prestige with 5 days played in Black ops 2.

I am a average SPM guy with about 300 avg in both games.

Level 38

in reply to TimTizzle

It would be nice due to being prestige master and not making any forward progress... but do i hate grinding out 10 more prestiges!

Level 1

in reply to TimTizzle

It'd be nice for more emblems cuz IMO the prestige master one sucks.

Level 12

Studios