Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: New Hotfix Suuuuucks

in reply to bloodtooth87

mine works fine. There is no issue.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to jaysonsp

Ummm you do know that you can turn your Xbox off with the controller right??

Hold the guide button down Down for like 3 seconds and you get the option... Lol no getting up required.

Level 12

in reply to randomhero204

Oh Ana to turn it back on do the same thing

Level 12

I tried that but it doesn't work. It was frozen. I have to hold down the main power button for 10 seconds in order for it to reboot. It's no ordinary freezing and I never experienced anything like it until the hotfix that dropped today. All controls doesn't work, dashboarding doesn't work, pressing the main power button once doesn't work. You have to hold down the power button for it to work or else nothing will happen.

Level 35

Yep, I know that.  When the Xbox locks up on me that doesn't work for me.  Got to hit the console power button or sometimes unplug the Xbox.

Level 1

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Run_N_Gunning_Camper wrote:

I don't know what they did but my XBOX is now freezing. This is the second time it happened since the update. I can't even dashboard. It's just frozen solid. I have to hold the power button on the XBOX itself to reboot.

Thank god I'm not the only one.

I thought it was my console until I realised that Black Ops 2 is the only game where my console freezes in which I to do the necessary to reboot my XBOX.

By the way, has anyone experienced your NAT Type showing up as Moderate despite doing the necessary to keep it Open.

My ports are forwarded, I use a static IP address however it's still showing moderate unless I test my XBOX Live connection. My other COD games give me a Open NAT type.

Level 51

in reply to squirrelness

Ohh my weekly hotfix update! I wonder which direction we shall go tonight. Lets since the last one, it could not possibly get worse? So maybe this week it is my turn to beast

Level 38

in reply to codchamp1

Weekly? It's more like daily these days.

Level 35

in reply to squirrelness

I'm having the same problem with shooting people with almost a whole mag and still getting killed in one shot seems like.

Level 1

in reply to squirrelness

I have to be honest, it worsened it for me today as well. On the other side of the coin it must be the opposite for the people killing me easily. I'm not usually one to complain about this stuff, but it is worse today.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

Studios