New DLC... time to start asking for an HC DLC playlist... again.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: New DLC... time to start asking for an HC DLC playlist... again.

in reply to RAN Kismet

Your not kidding. I guess 3arc has effectively lost all interest in the HC community. That may not be the case, but is certainly beggining to feel that way.

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

It does appear they care far less about the 1/3 of their players who routinely play hardcore than anyone else, even the tiny minority that actually play league play.

Level 1

in reply to RAN Kismet

Its no surprise really. HC prolly won't get a sniff of support for the rest of the lifecycle.

Level 25
Highlighted

in reply to NoLifeKing29

Not a surprise... but still a disappointment.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Yes, a bit dissapointing. Would like to know this: when the nuketown double XP playlist is taken away, could it be replaced with a HC DLC standalone playlist? It makes sense to me,, there will be an empty slot when dub XP ends. A standalone DLC  HC playlist will be temporary, just like the Core DLC list - surely it can't be hard to implement; surely 3arc are aware of the HC community crys!! Again- is it possible from a technical standpoint?

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

Of course it's possible from a technical standpoint. There isn't a fixed number of slots. The total "slots" on the list goes up and down all the time, and is I believe at all time high for this game right now with 26 total.

Level 1

in reply to RAN Kismet

I jumped on today, said Oh I can play TDM on the 4 new maps, once the game started I saw the HUD and was like SHIT its Core?! Yeah hate the fact that you need to unload a full clip into someone and then they can just run from you magically regen their health and get lucky with a head shot? Or how about hitmarkers with the R870? Not spraying from the hip but ADS. smh....They really truly do need a HC Moshpit for the DLC's smh.

Level 9

in reply to RAN Kismet

It does seem that HC is always the last to receive anything support-wise. Just look at the way that they only gave it four slots for gametypes. Sad...

Level 3

in reply to jhairumeee1

I love how people believe that 'four slot' thing is somehow hard coded into the game and isn't something they could easily change with one tiny update like any other playlist update...

Level 1

in reply to Deimosian

Actually... changing the slots in a given playlist can be done but it require a lot more investment of man hours than they are willing to make. This would require changes on the XBL side in addition to the TA side. They could easily add modes HC modes by replacing a little played Core mode within the "Core" tree but that would confuse people.

They erred in making it four in the first place.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

Studios