New DLC=New Patch. What are you hoping for??

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: New DLC=New Patch. What are you hoping for??

in reply to asianman12

That's what happened to me. Hotfix .18 and .19 were fine but series .2x were horrible. I'm getting insta-killed once again. I know the latest hotfix made the game better for some but my old problem with the game is now back.

Level 35

in reply to HelghasSpartan

I'd like to see more guns and maybe some new scorestreaks.  Also some new camos for sure but that might mess up the people who already got diamond. As I've said in another post new maps are always cool but it's still the same game. There needs to be more then just some new maps to keep the game fresh and to keep people playing. If you already got diamonds on primarys, ok then you get it on the new gun which won't take long. So you got new maps. Big deal. Need more challenges and calling cards.

Level 8

A buff for most shotguns (they suck compared to SMGs even within their correct range).

Executioner better get a buff especially this time, or I'll facepalm for my whole life.

Level 3

I would like some more map variety as far as size. The guns are almost balanced, but the clip sizes for some SMGs should be decreased, especially the PDW. Also, I would like a mini fridge next to my chair so I don't have to walk to the kitchen to get a beer.

Level 1
Highlighted

Lax Fix - Probably will get listed in the patch notes, but I will not tell the difference. Just like MW3.

Spawn Fix - Probably will get listed in the patch notes, but I will not tell the difference. Just like MW3

Level 29

nerf all shotguns, nerf all pistols, nerf all snipers (quickscoping), this game would be perfect.

Level 2

in reply to doctazoidberg

So I take it you run around like a headless chicken with am SMG if you think snipers and shotguns need a nerf.

Level 43

I wouldn't mind seeing a slight RoF decrease or recoil increase in the SVU. That and something connection wise so we don't have so me people coming here complaining about lag.

Level 43

in reply to Rednecksniper39

I don't see anything wrong with the SVU, that it disserves a nerf.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

I just have issues with people using it as a machine gun. Remeber the old saying. "One shot one kill." That should be every sniper's motto. Not 7 shots 1 kill.

Level 43

Studios