Nerfing the Remington is Unwarranted and Unjustified

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Nerfing the Remington is Unwarranted and Unjustified

in reply to Rednecksniper39

dont have t wait for the patch notes,  why would they give a gun a 4ft range nerf on ps3 and not Xbox?  sounds kind of 1 sided

Level 15

in reply to RexxCastle

Why do it on PS3 first and not Xbox where most the money is? They have done stranger things. Like i said just wait till you know 100% that it is happening before you complain.

Level 43

Rednecksniper39 wrote:

Why do it on PS3 first and not Xbox where most the money is? They have done stranger things. Like i said just wait till you know 100% that it is happening before you complain.

XBL has a more rigorous and lengthy TU process.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75
Highlighted

Rednecksniper39 wrote:

Not necessarily. Only time will tell. I would wait till the the patch notes come out for the Xbox before I started complaining.

The next time they post XBOX patch notes will be the first time.

Just sayin'.

And the gun needed to have the effective 1HK distance reduced.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RexxCastle

What a joke - this shotgun sucks already but now theyve made it worse?

Back to playing BO with the Olympia it is then!

BO2 is going to end up being like previous titles, everyone using just a couple of weapons because everything else is just pants.

Well done 3arc.

This is the final straw for me - Going to trade this in for £32 at CEX Monday.

Level 22

in reply to RexxCastle

Guys that thing is way over powered ate you joking?? And also everyone and their dog uses it.

In slums at statue I should not be killed from one side to the other with a shot gun lmao. Thank you treyarch!!

Finally doing something right.

Anyone who complains runs around with that price of garbage all day.. Noob cannon.

Level 12

in reply to randomhero204

It never needed this nerf. Part of a shotgun is its RNG. Everyone remebers when the spread worked out well and the got killed in one hit. Then they cry to 3arch on how bs that gun is. They never notice the bs moments we have when we hit center of mass at resonable range and then proceed to die. If the Rem doesn't kill in its first hit is becomes worse then any AR or SMG because they will kill faster in the time it takes for the Rem to fire its next round. The Rem was the only good shotgun we had. It is sad when less than 15% of the players playing the game use shotguns, because they can be hard to play, and yet they need to get nerfed harder. It is sad that shotguns are only considered in strength on the very best matches for them, resulting in nerfs so they are only usable on close encounter matches and terrible on everything else. If you died to a shotgun it was your fault he out played you and you should deal with it or grab it yourself

Level 1

in reply to RexxCastle

Hey look ANOTHER thread about this.  Seriously this gun is slightly OP.  I never use shotguns in COD and I went 85-35 on Nuketown the other day only running the remington.

Level 12

in reply to UncleFizer

Yo moron check the time i posted, this isnt "Another" this ws one of the first

Level 15

in reply to RexxCastle

Terrible idea to change the remington.  It's the only shotgun that works and it's not overpowered.  Yet another cave in to the SMG noobs.  Probably butt hurt they got killed at close range by it.  It's range is horrible, you have to within 15-20 ft to get a OHK which is completely unrealistic.  But SMG's can shoot like a laser while running at 100yrds.  Good lord. 

Level 7

Studios