Nerf those f*cking sniper rifles!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Nerf those f*cking sniper rifles!

in reply to SitRepPro

I have been playing a lot of League Play it is overwelming the amount of people using it.

Level 16

in reply to RallyOrDie

I'm kinda amused that league play doesn't mimic the rules in Game Battles, because if it did, this attachment would be banned.  But then a lot of things are from what I've heard.  In my lobbies I don't find it much but may be I'm lucky.  I do think I've been killed by more auto FAL users with the TF than LMGs, judging by how often I'm killed with each weapon and I do recognise the sound of LMGs when I see my "deathcam".  If I don't recognise it then there's a good chance it's an AR etc.

Level 31
Highlighted

in reply to SitRepPro

MLG settings still allow TF and MMS, for what ever reason.  LOL.  That is what the Comp League is based off of.

Level 16

in reply to RallyOrDie

That's weird.  I did come across some 'competitive' scene website where TF and MMS are banned but I can't find it.  It also banned scorestreaks, Ghost, Flak Jacket, Bouncing Betties and Claymores (I think).

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

Agreed. Cold Blooded should be a total block to TF. Just like it totally blocks Dual Band. Then again only noobs use TF so they don't want them getting mad.

Level 12

in reply to fierce_swe

The problem your having is the one-shot-kill. If a player uses a sniper or shotgun and is quick and accurate, you're done. Its not overpowered, its effective and deadly.

Level 23

in reply to fierce_swe

Let's just Nerf your favorite gun too and see if you like that genius!

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

I learn to like a new gun after that.....genius.

Level 12

in reply to fierce_swe

The only thing that i wish they would do is make them flinch more when you shoot them first. It always seems like they can kill you first even though they have been hit multiple times. To me that is all that needs to be "nerfed"

Level 1

in reply to fierce_swe

the ADS delay needs to be put back in the game, that was the only balence to fag scopers but with it gone, its even worse than Mw3 and all the fag scopers

Level 18

Studios