Nerf the Target Finder

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Nerf the Target Finder

in reply to Iceskull33

Red Dot > TF. The TF seems slower, Its retical blocks your view so players with cold blooded are much harder to see, by the time your cross hairs turn red from you aiming on me, your already eating my shit. It also reduces the amount of your surrounding you can see so getting shot from side angels is much easier.  Switching from the TF to Red dot was one of the best things I did, I love shooting long ranges and holding choke points, I am at such a massive advantage over players that use the TF. Thank you for all of the free kills TF players, the greatest is SMG's with the TF. What a joke you guys are.

Level 6

in reply to Iceskull33

Wow..... Nerf the Target Finder, the SMG's, the Quickscopers....etc...... It seems that some want to nerf all the weapons or attachments they aren't using. How about the kill streaks too? Maybe a hellstorm missile shouldn't be an instant kill..... Geez, just play you're weapon and stop complaining about weapons others are using. I like the LMG's with iron sights, FMJ, and a fore grip. Of course I can see the opposing players gamer tags above their heads. Maybe that should be stopped too. Maybe they could just clear all the cover and make the maps a big open field and we could just turn this into a big Red Rover game.

Level 3

in reply to Iceskull33

i love the target finder and the dual band scope ...

Level 2

in reply to xxxdcleaterxxx

Good for you.

Level 44

in reply to gallp13

This

Level 6

in reply to Iceskull33

Played a few matches against a full party that were mostly using TFs.  Put it out in the lobby of randoms that we should use cold blooded and spam EMP nades and needless to say the party backed out after they got crushed the next match.

Level 4

in reply to Iceskull33

Yes most OP equipment in this game in my opinion.

People should not be able to run around spraying with autoaim.

Reduce the autoaim or reduce player movement speed / ADS time while TF attached.

Level 8

in reply to Arti4

Remove minimap while zoomed in and make it have a delay before the diamond appears.

Level 6

in reply to Iceskull33

Ive been using it while getting my LMGs to diamond. 

I dont really have a problem with it.  I get just as many bloodthirsties during the no perk/no attachement phase.

It's available to everyone.

Level 17

in reply to Griefbot

True everyone can use it. But it is boring and simplistic to use. No equipment should be required to use anyway.

Level 8

Studios