Nerf Sniper ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Nerf Sniper ?

in reply to Ness62

Another one complaining about getting killed by snipers?

Dear lord this never ends does it?

Stop complaining and get better at the game

Level 14

in reply to Ness62

No, No it will never end.. the people who complain about snipers are just mad and wish they could do what we do. 

Level 15

in reply to Ness62

The SVU needs to be tweaked, its fire rate is absurd. The other ones are fine, snipers dont do anything in HCKC to impact the game.

Level 25

in reply to Ness62

There is nothing wrong with snipers they are fine. Perhaps you should actually figure out how to beat them than complain on a forum about them. The only problem I have with snipers i the semi-auto ones that can get spammed at you. I have found that to be my pet peeve of this COD.

Level 2

in reply to Ness62

nerf cheapscoping but not sniping if someone takes their time to line up their shot then great i've got no problems but cheapscoping is completely different I hate ploughing bullets into someone just for them to spin and drop me with one shot

Level 25

in reply to Ness62

I haven't been a dedicate sniper since Mw2 I use to snipe in all fps. Socom,Cs,Moh etc. Well the other day while playing on slums I ran out of ammo & picked up a balista with a dual band scope. Setup shop and went on 10 killstreak. I was like wow that was refreshing from the standard smg,ar,shotgun gameplays. So I deicide I'm going to get back into sniping now I've been doing very well sniping & going positive with no problems because you would not believe how many players continue to run at you from the front instead of flanking. I have 1 shot I need to make before my position is compromised even when im dead on make my shot there a good chance i get a hitmarker. I only use bolt action spamming the svu is cheesy.

Level 6

in reply to Ness62

They need kick when you shoot them, so many times you can be shooting at snipers getting a couple of hitmarkers then bank, there scope isnt effected at all compared to the kick you get when shot while using a AR

Level 8

in reply to Ness62

I agree completely that the Snipers need nerfed. Anytime you can litterally just tap the zoom and fire and get a single shot kill or not even hit the person directly, just get close to them and kill them, something is broken and it needs fixed. Its irritating to play in games when they dont even hit you but get near your arm and you die or the quick scope method of tapping the zoom and firing a round and getting a single shot kill. Sniper rifles have always been an over powered weapon in the Call of Duty games. Its disappointing the creators have never took steps to correct this issue before.

Level 1

in reply to Arklem

Nope. The snipers don't need a nerf. What you need is a buff in your skills. It will be easier to admit that you suck and you are incapable of killing a sniper even at close range. You need to admit that you are a bad player and your aim is so bad, you can't beat a player with a single round while you have a spray and pray weapon.

Level 14

in reply to Arklem

no you cant just tap the zoom button and shoot and get a kill at any time there is alot more to it then that. anybody that knows anything about sniping will tell you that before even hitting the zoom button we line up the enemy roughly into our crosshairs and then make a minor adjustment as we are zooming in or just after we finish zooming in. and that only happens if you are not dead already by a noob with an overpowerd fal, smr or been sprayed down by a smg etc

watch woodysgamertag on youtube and search for a video of his called dissecting the greats: dissecting optic predator

as for it being dissapointing the creators have never took steps to correct this so called issue, well honestly if they did they would loose ALOT of players and they would loose a hell of a lot of youtube advertisement from massive clans such as faze, optic, soar and more. you realy think they will change it because of a few people complaining they get outplayed by skilled players? doubt it!

Level 1

Studios