Nerf EMP grenades

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Nerf EMP grenades

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

If they took my suggestion and just made it stun sentrys it wouldn't be a problem. Lethal grenades are very effective against them damage wise and sentries cannot shoot enemies under the cover of a smoke grenade.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to superbob

Nope. Everything has to be useful in this game to warrant a CaC Slot. EMP grenades have a specific purpose and they do it well. Your argument is based on the fact you don't like getting your killstreaks taken out... there are ways around that as well.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to superbob

They are both very powerful and they have drawbacks. Whats wrong with that? drop a trophy system behind it if your that bothered

Level 8

in reply to lPikachu

Trophiers are destroyed in 1 bullet, they can easily just destroy that first.

Level 9

in reply to superbob

You have a point with the Trophy System although they still protect your equipment against Hunter Killer Drones.

Level 31

in reply to superbob

No, they are fine just how they are.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to superbob

Sorry but walls don't generally block magnetic waves. Heavy concrete and steel maybe. Parts of Drone? Most of the maps don't have walls that would stop emp. Just sayin'

I love the bastards.

Level 3

in reply to TheZombified

Are you seriously trying to use real life arguments for a completely unrealistic shooter?

Level 9

in reply to superbob

Um.. Yes.

"completely unrealistic"  Pretty dumb coment. Yes there is a fair amount of 'unrealistic' things. But the whole game and weapons are based in reality. We aren't playing a sim but one that caters to enjoyment. It's not cartoony or sci fi either. So yeah I'm using "real life" arguments. How dare I , huh?

Level 3

in reply to TheZombified

"But the whole game and weapons are based on reality"..... You mean like quick scoping?

Level 2

Studios