Need some help with my crossbow + can somebody explain the last camo challenge for me?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Need some help with my crossbow + can somebody exp...

I've done every challenge for the crossbow except for the last two ( the bloodthirsty and the last one ) but I can't get a FREAKING Bloodthirsty with it do anybody know any good tips? Any small tip would help Smiley Sad and can somebody explain the last challenge for me? My friend told me I need to get three kills with the crossbow without reloading but it didn't work Smiley Sad

SyF1418
5 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Need some help with my crossbow + can somebody...

in reply to SyF1418

For the bloodthirsty play sticks and stones and sort the edges of the map, it'll take a while but you'll do it.

TheSurgeon83

in reply to SyF1418

You need a small map for sure like hijacked.. load up all the run perks and use ghost cold blooded etc and engineer and you can usually find some bozo's in the top sniping

BMooch11

in reply to SyF1418

People say Sticks and Stones, but I did it in Hardcore Kill Confirmed.

My class was crossbow only, scope of your choice (I like dual band).  Scavenger, and whatever other perks you like.  Fast hands is good for flashbang throwing.  The reason I did it this way was so that I don't have to get 5 kills out of 6 bolts, as scavenger will replenish your bolts so you can afford to miss.  I love the BO1 crossbow, but in this game accuracy is not always in your control.

In HC, the direct impact will kill the enemy, so they don't have time to kill you before the bolt explodes, and because it wasn't an explosive kill, every enemy will drop a scavenger pack.

Core has the benefit of allowing you to run off and heal, but the instant kill in HC was better for me.

It was still not easy by any means, but this was the best way for me.  I can get a bloodhtirsty in gun game pretty regularly, but I've never gotten one in sticks and stones.

ChronoZombie

in reply to SyF1418

For the last camo just attach tri-bolt kill 2 people in a row. Done!

glaciermeow

in reply to SyF1418

Forgot to mention that all three bolts have to stick for it to count.

glaciermeow

Studios