Need help with Nuclear Killer calling card! PLEASE HELP!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: Need help with Nuclear Killer calling card! PLEASE HELP!

in reply to Rick199

I used;

M8A1, stock, rds

Ghost/Hardline

Scavanger

Engineer

Semtex

EMP nades

Playing HCKC, had one mate also throwing up VSATs. It wasn't intentional, just happened.

Level 16

in reply to Rick199

I used:

Mk48 -> Silenced, TF

Hardline/Flakjacket

Toughness/Cold Blooded

Dexterity

Game mode: Domination

Map: Slums

I did stick around the fountain in the middle where the B flag is and just picked off people as they came at me.

Level 6

in reply to Rick199

IM in the same situation lets team up.

Level 2

in reply to keano138

Gamertag?

Level 4

in reply to Rick199

Im down for teaming up, add me - SoMC Joker

Level 7

in reply to Rick199

I think it is less about class and more about game mode.

I see very few in TDM. I mostly see them in Domination. Any time you have the whole other team heading toward one objective, you have a greater chance of killing a lot of people with less of a chance of someone flanking you.

Level 18

in reply to Rick199

M8A1/MMS/SelectFire/Foregrip

Flak Jacket

Scavenger

Engineer

Claymore

Emp Grenade

Primary Gunfighter

UAV/Orbital VSAT/Dogs

Oh and try to travel with a TEAM, I don't recommend playing TDM or Kill Confirmed either because spawns will flip like a mother, try playing CTF or Domination. I mainly play HC CTF with this setup and have gotten 22 Nuclear Medals.

Good Luck!

Level 2

in reply to Rick199

I got it on cargo/demolition while in the nuketown playlist by myself, was a complete fluke, started the first round using the Ballista, after about 8 kills picked up a vector off the ground and went on top of the crates in the enemy spawn... realized they had a guy who was AFK and got 9 or so free kills off him... round ended... switched to a class with the an-94... got 2 kills right off the bat at the bomb site... called in my swarm and then ran into their spawn while that was in the air and got the remaining kills ... killstreaks were VSAT, Lodestar, Swarm

Level 3

in reply to Rick199

I'd say Drone is a map where its possible, head into the building and set up near the entrance from the jungle side. You can use the doors to clock people coming in from downstairs whilst you cover the other two entrances. I quite often hover around that area for a few kills, a couple of times I've decided to see how long it takes people to shift me and both times I was unlucky to miss out on a Relentless. I dont usually manage to last that long

Level 31

in reply to Rick199

I did it with a scar, silencer, quickdraw and ext mags.

Perks; think about it. Only gun kills go toward your 30. UAV, CUAV, and VSAT. Def need a few kills to go your way, but with those killstreaks and the skill required to do 30 in a row you should be able to get the first 3 streaks and string them together, which should lead into another set. Personally, unless you are super lucky, you need a silencer and quickdraw. If you arent running atleast a silener chances are someone is gonna red dot chace and take you down no matter what. I'm not saying you cant, but 30 kills, each kill showing a red dot, is gonna be pretty tough. Play smart, use those perks and don't force anything and if you have even half good teammates if you can get a vast up and get some kills going your way you should be able to chain 2 or 3 together and get your nuke. I did mine solo, if your with a decent party, even better. But solo, thats how i did mine and got close a few times.

Level 1

Studios