NEW UPDATE GLITCH?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

NEW UPDATE GLITCH?

A new update was just released and after i hit "ok" my xbox froze. so i reset and try again and it froze...... i cant even play the game in any form now because of the update.... i cant play zombies,mp or campain... any help?

Level 5
25 REPLIES

Re: NEW UPDATE GLITCH?

in reply to 1Handed_Gamer

im having same problem

Level 1

Me too

Level 1

in reply to sonsofsin1

SAME THING DAFUQ !!!!!!!!!!

Level 1

Go to system, harddrive then press Y and hit clear system cache. It unfroze my xbox by doing that however I can't access the servers (not sure if its a side effect or they are down.)

Level 1

in reply to DustyDragon

It says the server is down. Thanks though, at least it's not freezing up

Level 1

in reply to sonsofsin1

whenever I select zombies from the main menu... it tries to load the "store" option and freezes my console 6 times. I'll empty my cache... update blows.

Level 1

in reply to sonsofsin1

whenever I select zombies from the main menu... it tries to load the "store" option and freezes my console. 6 times. I'll empty my cache... update blows.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to DustyDragon

i tried to clear my system cache just incase it was the problem but it wasn't. i figured i'd try your theory lol.

Level 4

thats ok cods servers our completely f'd up after i got the update and downloaded my dlc. my rank and stats were reset for no reason i got proof i got family who watch me play cod lol. i'm not a hacker cheater booster or glitcher lol this is crazy. my k.d was atleast a .95 lol i take cheating very seriously i have never cheated in my life on a multiplayer game lol my family practically are watching us play call of duty lol and me and my nephew are practically playing side by side on different tvs in the same bedroom lol. I am 30 years old i am more mature than that lol. i would never drop to that level of playing field. so treyarch has major issues

Level 4

Studios