NEW SNIPER IDEA (I don't know if this would be Overpowered, or underpowered, or fit in the game at all, but I thought it would be cool anyways!)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

NEW SNIPER IDEA (I don't know if this would be Overpowered, or underpowered, or fit in the game at all, but I thought it would be cool anyways!)

Please no hate! I just thought this would be a fun idea!

I've called it the Armageddon.

And the thing with it, is that it has only 1 bullet in the magazine before it needs to reload.

But! It would ALWAYS result in a 1-hit-kill, no matter where you hit. You can hit him in the foot, the hand, anywhere.

Haha, what do you think of it? xD

Level 4
13 REPLIES

Re: NEW SNIPER IDEA (I don't know if this would be Overpowered, or underpowered, or fit in the game at all, but I thought it would be cool anyways!)

in reply to WwwWario

I am pretty sure everything you mentioned is called One-in-the-chamber party game.

Level 14

Re: NEW SNIPER IDEA (I don't know if this would be Overpowered, or underpowered, or fit in the game at all, but I thought it would be cool anyways!)

in reply to acm2010

But this would be a sniper in all game modes...

Level 4

in reply to WwwWario

Well the pistol in One in the Chamber feels like a sniper rifle at the moment. Good idea though. I think a lot a people thought of that back in MW3.

Level 14

in reply to WwwWario

Sure, why not?

Just make it have the Ballistas' Iron Sights (Or the DSR-50s' zombie mode iron sight) as standard and a ridiculous hipfire spread. ADS should also be longer than the LMGs

Level 9

in reply to Joco30001

Yeah!

Level 4

in reply to WwwWario

I wouldnt mind playing around with it. Though i could see the rage and "Nerf this" threads following quickly lol

Level 23

in reply to PerEverto13

Yeah, it sure would, but fun as hell to play around with!

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to WwwWario

its called hardcore...

all snipers are already one hit kill, without needing the reload

Level 7

in reply to WwwWario

i don't know how much this would be used because i almost always get 1 hit kills already with the dsr and ballista, and even the xpr,so...... it seems like it wouldn't be a good option considering the reload

Level 5

Studios