My suggestion on how to fix Ghost/Sniping

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: My suggestion on how to fix Ghost/Sniping

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

That's rather unfortunate, i actually enjoy shooting all of them down as quickly as possible. Any talk on lowering something to take it's place or just having RCXD first?

Level 6

in reply to NJC223121

No, Vahn was pretty vague as usual. Will be interesting to see if this makes a difference.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NJC223121

NJC22312 wrote:

That's rather unfortunate, i actually enjoy shooting all of them down as quickly as possible.

I used to, but now I'm finding I know more abut the sky, than I do about the maps.

Level 7

in reply to Cablez

Same. I feel like I could tell you every cloud formation  on every map in this game. It is no coincidence my FHJ-118 is one of my quickest leveling weapons

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

I def see your point but since (pick whatever you believe in): Lag comp, buffer bloat, or I just started really sucking at COD, it seems to be the only thing I get enjoyment out of.

Level 6
Highlighted

Whooo!!!

Make it 575 points and I'll be a happy camper.

I'm starting to feel sorry for the red dot chasers. Now they will have to use their eyes.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Ermuhgerrrdd. Eyes are so OP!

Activision Ambassador

Indeed.

I'm glad 3Arch is listening to us, the common gamers, and not just the PROs, and Youtubers. I hope the footsteps are next.

Level 35

in reply to Vomwaldsain

An equipment in replace of the perk would be an excellent idea, Since it only works in certian situations. Should be shown to engineer though as its one counter besides the vsat.

red dot chasers would hate it, and this game is more based around that now, so doubt it would happen at this stage of the game.

plus they really never add equipment or anything like that for balancing reasons, only things unrelated to balance such as prestiges.

Level 70

in reply to Vomwaldsain

I like your suggestion...but what it made me think of is the lag problem with the game.  The more information about what is going on causes more data traffic during gameplay...less is better. 

I've never been a sniper, but like their play and noticed they seem to be doing okay with the changes.  I've been killed more by snipers in this version than is past ones. 

Campers.  People always complain about them and you can do anything to get them to move.  Actually, they aren't effective nothing needs to be done.  It hurts the team they are playing with because they are without an active player.  They don't know it, but they would better off running around and get killed so their teamates can figure out the enemy's location.  They are more useful as "cannon fodder".

Level 13

Studios