My name is DrunkenGerbils and I QuickScope ...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: My name is DrunkenGerbils and I QuickScope ...

in reply to skippinglobster

I quickscope standing still.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Now that's super L337 MLG, YOLO bro!!!! 

Level 18

My name is Craig and I also quickscope... on Borderlands, seriously, got that game a couple of days ago and LOVE the sniper guy, snipers are so op in that game but damn its fun, not too keen on sniping in this though, much preferred sniping in MW, WAW and Blackops, back then it felt good to snipe.

Level 11

in reply to CR4IG

borderlands 2 is my other go to game besides bo2. if you just got it prepare to be addicted for a little bit. if you need any help with certain parts hmu. nobody i know plays it besides me.

if you think snipers are op, wait until you get some of the legendary weapons.

Level 7

in reply to AHaras

Kind of addicted already, got my guy up to level 13 going with all the sniper upgrades, starting to realize my little bird thing that flies about is also useful so going to work on that now and tbh I'm quite gutted I let this game pass me by because of the cartoony graphics, it really is cod + fallout threw together, awesome game.

Level 11

in reply to CR4IG

its great, i got it a couple months after it came out. little bird? did you make a mechromancer?

they did the rpg and looting really well. when they say there is a bajillion weapons, they aren't kidding. you can literally never find and store all the weapons. its impossible.

Level 7
Highlighted

skippinglobster wrote:

Any other sniper converts out there that can back me up on this?

Hello!

I'm Super Camper 88 and I'm a sniper convert on BO2.

I never sniped on any previous CODs but I gave it a go on BO2. It's really fun and I can say I can now QS to a degree. I fell in love with the DSR and I use my Sniper class more like my default class now that I'm Prestige Master.

I have 2931 kills with my DSR, accuracy is at 59.41% with a weapon KD of 1.64. I'm very happy with my progress considering I'm a newbie sniper and I'm still learning the tricks.

If you're bored with BO2 and never sniped, I encourage you guys to give it a try and it will bring the fun back into your game.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

I used to snipe on COD4, really loved the map layouts. Crash was a dream!

Haven't really picked up a sniper again on other CoD's until BO2, but I find the DSR 50 and the ballista are both fun to use. I wouldn't say i'm brilliant, but I'm okay given abit of a warm up. Can't quickscope for the life of me haha.

My only trouble is i'm really old fashioned when it comes to it, I can't be mobile when I snipe. I literally sit in a room with two claymores on the doors and wait for people to cross my line of sight, as you can guess it earns me alot of deaths lol.

Level 1

Buddy let me tell u something. I hate sniper rifles. I tried it on previous cod games n I hated it. Out of no where I m doing quick scoping like a professional sniper rifle user in this BO2 + getting good amount of kills. How much horse SH!t is that.. REALLY?? It's not about using different class once in a while, it's about skills. Me being a sucky as* sniper rifle user to being a QS pro within matter of seconds in this BO2, it just makes me feel like its a horse SH!t and stupid for playing this game

Level 2

in reply to k3ls0nc

Sniping in this game is a little easier than the first Black Ops but I have to disagree with you, CoD4, WaW, MW2, and MW3 were all easier to snipe in than Black Ops 2.

Level 18

Studios