More prestiges with Uprising Dlc? When did they add it in MW3?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

More prestiges with Uprising Dlc? When did they add it in MW3?

So i'm really curious to when Infinity Ward added more prestiges to MW3.  I'm right now a prestige master and really wouldn't care to much if they added prestiges but i would hope they would do it tomorrow for double xp weekend and i didn't have a lot of time with MW3 n wondered when and how fast did they add the prestiges and what you guys think about it all.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: More prestiges with Uprising Dlc? When did they add it in MW3?

in reply to CJC23
Solution
‎11-04-2013 08:37 PM

As a Prestige Master, I hope they don't... UNLESS they do it right. I love to prestige, but I thought it was silly that the only Prestige award left for me was a reset after I had all my classes. At least in MW3 I could get Double XP, an emblem... something.

If they add more Challenges, More Prestige Awards, and some thoughtful Emblems I wouldn't mind... but I don't see it working since they added Prestige Master to the mix.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador
11 REPLIES

in reply to CJC23

They probably aren't going to add more prestiges, but I could be wrong.  There is just a couple of problems with the way this game is set up compared to MW3 with the tokens and such.

Level 47

in reply to CJC23

I hope they dont. If they do, just please dont let them be as lazy as IW with the emblems...

Level 23

in reply to CJC23
Solution
‎11-04-2013 08:37 PM

As a Prestige Master, I hope they don't... UNLESS they do it right. I love to prestige, but I thought it was silly that the only Prestige award left for me was a reset after I had all my classes. At least in MW3 I could get Double XP, an emblem... something.

If they add more Challenges, More Prestige Awards, and some thoughtful Emblems I wouldn't mind... but I don't see it working since they added Prestige Master to the mix.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to CJC23

MW3 released the prestiges 11-15 around March last year. Thing is that there was leakage like images and spoiler stuff. Treyarch does a great job of sealing their up coming dlc so who knows. I think no more.

Level 23

in reply to CJC23

They added 5 in Feb and 5 more in May.

Level 27

in reply to CJC23

Am a master prestige myself and would support your idea.

Level 44

in reply to CJC23

Doesnt the dlc come out after the double points weekend though? more prestige levels would keep people entertained for more time of course but in a month when everone is maxed out again it will seem kinda pointless in my opinion. i already have all my classes i dont really need anything else unless they do infact add more incentive to prestige.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to CJC23

They really should add more prestiges it was to easy to rank up.

Level 1

in reply to CJC23

i've always thought that they should add more, or even release the game with more. Most of us hit MP at the 6-8 days played mark. For anyone who plays on a regular basis, that's less than a couple months. Giving the dedicated fan base more incentives to play would only help the community.

Level 18

Studios