Mode where you can't camp

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Mode where you can't camp

Not sure if this was ever mentioned here, but I'm bringing it up. Why not make a mode where you can only camp for a few seconds, or you have to be on the move at all times? Camping is an annoying occurance. I know there's nothing wrong with camping, but this isn't a real war, this is a video game and it's annoying to see someone camping over a box and being able to shoot even though it should be impossible.

So I'm proposing a mode where you cannot sit in the same spot for more than a few seconds, or you lose points for sitting in the same spot, either laying down, prone or standing.

What do you guys think?

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: Mode where you can't camp

in reply to Bremaine

i thought that has happened in the game if u use blind eye and lie down prone it gets cancelled out and you show up on the map.... could be wrong but....

Level 1

in reply to Bremaine

As an avid RunNGunner I'd love this. Something where you die if you are still for more than 5 seconds. A bit extreme maybe, but I certainly prefer dealing with enemies in motion than enemies that are waiting for me to run around the corner.

Please note: I don't dislike campers, I just really like the chaos of everyone running around. Multi-Team is kinda awesome for that.

in reply to Bremaine

I thought that was already in the game.  If a camper is camping a corner run around them and shoot them is that simple. 

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to Bremaine

camping is a tactic get over it and learn to deal with them

Level 25

in reply to Bremaine

if you can't kill the camper, you're doing it wrong

you know where he is, you know what gun he has most likely, as i assume they only annoy you if they kill you so you're able to tell what gun he has

people can only look 1 way, find another route and take him out, blast a RPG in his spot, throw in a C4 etc etc

seriously if you can't deal with a stationary target *facepalm*

no wonder this game only has "coked up gerbils speed" as only way to play it with complainers like you that complain about trivial stuff you should be very well able to work around

Level 8

in reply to Bremaine

What a ridiculous idea !

Level 3

in reply to Bremaine

Ridiculous idea - as annoying as they are, they should only be able to get you once. If I come across someone that's camping, I head straaght back to get them. On the rare occassion I am unable to get them out of their corner, I break out what I refer to as my B*tch Kit - loaded with as many explosive devices as my loadout will allow. Haven't built one yet for BO2 as not necessary, but on MW2 it has noob tubes, RPGs, grenades and whatever the perk is to increase explosive damage.

Level 1

in reply to Bremaine

personally i find the camping + bouncing betty+shock stick combo to be highly cowardly like. in particular on slum where spawn trapping is so easy.

Level 18

in reply to Bremaine

If you only play one style then you are missing out. I dont camp but on big maps Im not gonna run around with my MP7 while there are snipers everywhere. Im gonna aim down my ACOG and target them so getting killed for taking 5 seconds to aim is stupid! If you cant kill campers then you got problems!!!!! They already make you move with ghost so I think you just want everyone to line up in front of you and take turns letting you shoot them cause ur a crybaby. I hate playing with wannabe runners on my team who go 6-21.

Level 8

Studios