Modded Controllers

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Modded Controllers

in reply to Wblack101

Just use sprint during reloading and you will reload much faster. I usually use this methodSmiley Happy You just have to catch the right moment when it still counts as reloading and not canceling it.

Level 7

in reply to Wblack101

OK, that covers stopping the reload, thats cool. Is the rest just dumb blind chance? I doubt he sprinted or anythinglike that as it was so SOOOOO fast He def went straight from half way through a reload to a spinning spray fire of death that had no business going down like it did.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to tiredoflage

Modded controllers won't fire auto weapons any faster. I've also played BO2 on PC with "rapid fire" macros. Using "rapid fire" will jam your weapon and you can't even reload it for a while. So, BO2 somehow detects when you are firing semi-auto weapons too fast (impossible for humans) and ends up with jamming.

Level 7

in reply to sutakas

That's what I hear as well. Drift0r's video on the FAL covers this @ 3:15. Apparently, all semi-auto weapons have a max ROF, and spamming the trigger will cause it to over sample. (slows it down)

Wblack101: It was mentioned above that you can reload cancel by sprinting or by using the "YY" trick. Both achieve the same thing, it just happens that sprinting is a bit easier for some people. (myself included)

Level 4

in reply to Houdnik

Houdnik wrote:

That's what I hear as well. Drift0r's video on the FAL covers this @ 3:15. Apparently, all semi-auto weapons have a max ROF, and spamming the trigger will cause it to over sample. (slows it down)

Wblack101: It was mentioned above that you can reload cancel by sprinting or by using the "YY" trick. Both achieve the same thing, it just happens that sprinting is a bit easier for some people. (myself included)

I KNEW IT! I knew i was being gimped!... well not all that much can still manage 6 rounds per second which in any gunfight is overkill. And no, I dont have a modded controller. I dont need one.

I am the type of player who wants to play as legit as possible. Is the YY thing really a glitch? Because it has been around forever and not just in Call of duty, similar things have popped up in the halo games in the past.

Level 45

in reply to sutakas

Yeah, its called a mod-block. If the RF mod if faster than the gun cap it wont shoot.

Level 7

in reply to rodsirloin

rodsirloin wrote:

Yeah, its called a mod-block. If the RF mod if faster than the gun cap it wont shoot.

>.> stupid Idea. It gimps real players who are not using mods.

Level 45

in reply to tiredoflage

Modded controllers only work on semi auto weapons (IE the Five Seven and the SMR)

Level 7

in reply to Azrael513

Azrael513 wrote:

Modded controllers only work on semi auto weapons (IE the Five Seven and the SMR)

Not true, they work on every full auto weapon and you have higher rpm and accuracy. It's like taping fire realy fast 1 by 1 bullet

Level 7

in reply to tiredoflage

i own modded controllers and none of them do this bro.

The only firing mods on controllers are rapid fire for semi auto/burst weapons

everything else is drop shots, jump shots, Queerscopes ect.

Get your facts together before posting rubbish

Level 15

Studios