Might they still add a camo for unlocking all diamonds?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Might they still add a camo for unlocking all diamonds?

Just wondering if people think there's still a chance of getting a "super awesome camo" for unlocking diamond camos on everything. I really thought there would be and was disappointed to hear that people who got all diamonds didn't get anything special. Is it possible they were waiting to add secret camos in an update? Or would such a reward be too unfair to the people that have lives?

And how can we suggest that they do this?!

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: Might they still add a camo for unlocking all diamonds?

in reply to Apollo333

Not a bad idea... but the Diamond idea itself was new to the series and a cool addition.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Apollo333

I like it, but it would be unfair to people who don't play as much.  I never reach a level of more than 7 in any of the previous versions of COD.  Never did the boosting thing. 

Just as long as the super cammo is not chrome I'd be okay with it.

Maybe Activision should use the Forza people and let poeple design there own cammo or get one from thier clan.  A clan using an exclusive cammo designed by them...that would be a really good idea.

Level 13

in reply to Apollo333

How can a camo be unfair? People that don't play a lot probably aren't going to have a lot of diamond things anyways, so another one isn't going to faze them. And if it does oh well. I think its a nice idea, since all you get is a calling card.

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

unfair is probably the wrong word. Probably meant useless except for the very small pecentage of people who can play all day.

Level 13

in reply to Apollo333

what could be better than a barbie bedazzling kit

Level 18

in reply to parnezzi

Couldn't quite figure out why I didn't like the diamond cammo, but exactly - it does look like it was made with a Barbie bedazzling kit.  Really the cammo looks like somthing I would give to my girlfriend to get a ..nevermind.  Not put on a weapon.

Level 13

in reply to Apollo333

I have all Diamond weapons and there is no special camo. A platinum or something would be cool but theres nothin.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Apollo333

Yeah, I'd hate to say it, but when it comes to stuff like camo, I doubt they'll add anything. If it doesn't launch with it, we'll not get it.

Level 12

in reply to Apollo333

Great idea, and I don't think it's just for people who play all day. There's a lot of people out there that will play this game for more than just a year. I mean I still play a little Black Ops and even CoD4 occasionally. I think it would be cool to have a camo that takes a long time to get, since I plan on playing Black Ops 2 for a couple of years and who knows maybe longer.

Level 18

Studios