Matchmaking Problems

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Matchmaking Problems

in reply to Bielsalmighty

Never heard of that. Doesn't you're wrong....just means that I've never heard of it.

Level 9

in reply to Gunzby

*doesnt mean you're wrong

Level 9

in reply to Gunzby

Clearing the cache didn't work either -_-

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to xxspectrexx

This is happening to me too, but I've not been able to find many others in our situation. Ever since the update, basically my matchmaking doesn't work at all. The lobby is stuck on "searching for play", Checking quality of matches, then says nothing other than waiting for host whilst I join to nobody.

The only way for me to get a "bit" of a game is by looking at recent players on the guide and hopping in to their games, or waiting for a friend to come online and be invited to their games. I can not start any match on my own.

My NAT is open, this has only been since the update. I'm in the UK...

Level 3

in reply to ukjay

I'm still having the same problem. Have you had any luck on matchmaking? I tried everything from resetting my Internet to clearing my cache and re-downloading the updates. It's not me, it's the game.

Level 3

in reply to xxspectrexx

FEW HOTFIXEX AGO, ALL I WOULD GET MATCHED UP WITH WAS PEOPLE IN EUROPE, FRANCE AND EVEN AUSTRAILIA. 

NOW IM BACK IN THE STATES, BUT THE LAG IS THE SAME AND WORSE SOMETIMES.

Level 4

in reply to formula57

I have bad lag spikes from time to time. But that's only if I get to play in a lobby. Now I wait for someone to join my lobby then let them leave. Once they leave I go to recent players and join in progress. It's the only way I can play.

Level 3

in reply to xxspectrexx

Change your search preferences to "ANY".

Level 11

I originally had it at any when the problem first began. Then I switched to best. Still nothing. I guess I'll either have to call costumer support or wait for the next update (whenever that is).

Level 3

in reply to xxspectrexx

Hey,

I'm having the same problem... Was customer support able to help you? If so can you help me out as well? The customer support said it might be my connection but i know it isnt my connection because its works just fine with other games.

Thanks.

Level 1

Studios