Matchmaking Lobbies are JACKED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Matchmaking Lobbies are JACKED

it's been messed up for over 24 hrs.  bad.  i have been in a lobby for 30+ minutes while the jack tarded lobby shuffles everyone around.  changing teams etc.  yes i tried backing out and joining a new one.  a lot of people are having this problem and it's really ridiculous.  this needs to be fixed rickety tick.  a lot of people paid good money for this game and can't even play it.  un friggin believable

Level 1
11 REPLIES

Re: Matchmaking Lobbies are JACKED

having the same problem for zombies -.-

Level 5

in reply to ForumBatman

I'm wondering if it's because of the ongoing maintenence.

I played the day before yesterday and had little to no issues with lag.  I had some matchmaking errors but nothing worth raging over.

Today the game is unplayable online. I'm getting 1 bar and showing EVERYONE else @ 1 bar.

I will have to try again later when maintenece if over.  I've been trying to play since 11am CST and it's now 1 and the issue hasn't gotten any better.

Maintenence:

20 NOV 02:00PST-08:00PST & 10:00PST-15:00PST

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to ForumBatman

Same here, game always says it's found 20 games, then found 5 good ones, trying to join, and it never can the search  just reset's over and over and over. Only got to play trazit once, can't try the others cause It won't find a game, when there is 20,000+ people playing

Level 6

Haad that issue last night.  Then when the game would start everyone in the game went down to single bar connection.  So very long lobby wait goes to unplayable game.  Sweet. 

Level 2

i'm hoping these bugs are only happening because they're fixing stuff.

Level 5

in reply to ForumBatman

Same here.  it was bad the release day (Fully Excepted that) then got somewhat better, now they managed to make it worst. 

Level 2

in reply to mindhack1

yeah they seriously just need to be more open on their work. we clearly all HATE surprises...

Level 5

in reply to mindhack1

on the up side i got my homework done.  this is the game i want to play right now though, but i can't.  it won't let me.  sooo i guess i will play another game.

Level 1

so you paid $60+ on a game that's terribly succking and are just going to leave it to the side.....mmm...k see you in mw2.

Level 5

Studios