Map DLC, Weapon DLC - How about score streak DLC?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Map DLC, Weapon DLC - How about score streak DLC?

We're all familiar with map DLC and weapon DLC will be new to COD shortly, I think it would be cool to add score streak DLC. Now some say that's unfair but it's YOUR choice whether you choose to purchase season passes/DLC etc for extra add ons.

*side note* I think the claw from campaign mode should've been a score streak, basically a heavily armored AGR that can be controlled by player or AI; placed between the Lodestar and VTOL warship

Level 8
24 REPLIES

Re: Map DLC, Weapon DLC - How about score streak DLC?

in reply to Swaggin412

Not a bad idea, really. Doesn't seem like it would be all that hard to incorporate. I am hoping we get something new in every DLC Pack... an SMG this time around... why not a Scorestreak down the line?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to Swaggin412

Gonna have to humbly disagree.

It wouldn't work with care packages for one... and score streaks are over emphasized as it is.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Why do you think that it wouldn't work in care packages?

Level 8

in reply to Swaggin412

I'm not a dev... but...

... CP's give you any streak available. Either you add it for anyone to get it via a CP... or you can't add it at all.

They would have had to program streaks to be work differently for individual people... as in Player 1 can get every streak, player B can't.

RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

But using that same logic...

If anyone can pick up the Peacekeeper SMG as Vahn confirmed... why couldn't they program it into the CP rotation, and if someone without the DLC is lucky (or unlucky as it may be) to get it they could use it?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

You could have it unlock just for you...

... but I don't see how it could then be in a CP for you and not for another guy.

It's the same way I can get a loadstar in a CP at level 4... it's not unlocked yet.

RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

I see what your saying, shouldn't they be able to implement score streak DLC and the programming via title update? Make it only available for players that purchase the season pass/DLC?

Level 8

in reply to Swaggin412

Scorestreak downloadable content would be awesome. But it shouldn't require a lot of points, maybe in the middle of the list. Not everyone is good enough for those "high-end" scorestreaks.

Level 8

in reply to Swaggin412

I want one. I also want a Perk DLC.

Level 35

Studios