Major problem in Call of duty world at war

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Major problem in Call of duty world at war

..a while back.. someone helped me hack my way to 10th prestige... now a couple of weeks ago.. i turned on my xbox and wanted to play call of duty world at war. I was shocked:

lv 1. stats reset. all basic items/ features that you would get default (stopping power, Thompson, type 99, frag, all default items) are locked. I can only use the items that I would unlock after level 4. when a match starts  a red grenade warning on the bottom of my screen appears. the warning says something about setting grenades to frag two warnings come up at the start of every match.

i do not know what to do. I still love cod5 and want to play it, but its a pain in the -Yoink!- w/o frags, stopping power, and my beloved Japanese lmg. what should i do? how can i fix this? should I prestige and see what happens? should I clear my WaW stats all together?

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Major problem in Call of duty world at war

in reply to darknova24

This is not the COD WaW forum.

Level 43

in reply to darknova24

its a huge  issue

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to darknova24

Wrong forum.

But all cheaters should be banned for life.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to darknova24

ok first , WaW was what 5 years ago? second this is a forum for BO2 , third your opening statement was , I HACKED my way to 10 prestige. you asked to have your stats reset by hacking then cry on the forum when they get reset. kids these days.

Level 2

Studios