MP7 Most OP weapon in Game once more.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: MP7 Most OP weapon in Game once more.

in reply to FireMageMilten

Not overpowered, OVERUSED is the word you're looking for.

Level 1

in reply to CFZ23

CFZ23 wrote:

Not overpowered, OVERUSED is the word you're looking for.

This^^^^

Maybe some gamers also think, that this new title is a MW3 map pack.

Level 7

i fund a sub that will outclass the mp7 anyday with the right attchements MSMC thats a hella sub it will dom the mp7

Level 5

stupid, whats worst is the OP still tried to say the MP7 was over powered even after sombody posted video proof that its one of the worst guns in the game

also was I the only person to notice before said vid that the LMGs are lasers this time round (mk 48 is a fucking beast)

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to QwertyBoredom

This is why internet should be banned in our elementary schools

Level 6

I haven't unlocked them all yet, but getting close and I'm testing them all out a good bit. To be honest the MP7 doesn't seem like anything special to me, and I agree with the others here who say you're just noticing it more because it's the first SMG so TONS of people are using it by default, which results in more of your deaths being at the hand of that gun.

In my use of them so far, I definitely think the MSMC is one of the best. The Vector I strangely liked at first, and now it seems to be shittier the more I try it. The PDW is pretty good, but I think the MSMC is basically a better version of the PDW. I'm very eager to try the Skorpion as I love high fire rate guns and that thing looks nuts on the fire rate. Here's what has been the ultimate huge surprise for me, and maybe it was just a fluke last night for some reason, but the Chicom is a fucking deadly beast. I'm the LAST person to ever use semi-auto or burst fire weapons because I'm terrible with them, but whatever they did with the Chicom it's insanely easy to kill with. The thing fires ridiculously fast, has tiny recoil, and when you tap the trigger it basically fires exactly like an automatic. I'm curious to test it with select fire and turn it into a full auto.

I'm still not sold on it, as sometimes the need to keep tapping the trigger can sacrifice the other things you need to focus on, but I'm definitely going to keep playing with it and testing attachments. If anything it's a very fun gun to use here and there. It drops guys quick as shit.

Level 2

It's definitely not OP. I rarely get killed by it. It's pretty weak.

Level 2

in reply to nonameneeded1

Gun kills in 6 bullets at long range, but everyone uses it since it is early unlocked

"OMG SO OP"

Level 6

I run the MP7 just because I'm almost at gold camo with it, curious to see how it looks. The PDW is by far way better, the TYPE 95 Ar is way better, most guns if not all are better.

Most run it because it's one of the first unlocks, crying about any gun being overpowered in BO2? You must be terrible. The end, thread should be closed, this guy should be banned from purchasing all COD games.

Level 2

The only overpowered weapon is the knife!

You can even do a knife lunge while reloading. Also some guns dont get instant kill with a headshot, pretty frustrating when you shoot a bullet in tha head a this guy knifes you.

For the guns i havent seen really overpowered guns yet...

I played around with the mp7 and its a nice gun for short range, but i would prefer the vector. In close combat is mp7 will win from an assault rifle. I play the m27 with that 3 shot burst gun in small maps. This works for me.

Level 2

Studios