MORE WEAPONS incoming... It's no Fake!!!!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: MORE WEAPONS incoming... It's no Fake!!!!!!

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I wouldnt call it "Wild Speculation" he simply extrapolated a hypothosis based on the evidence that he uncovered...its called deductive reasoning.  The fact of the matter is that he was right before and could very well be right again, perhaps not because of claims made by 3arc about the PK being a one time only frill.  That standing his conclusion isnt way outside the bounds of possibilities.  I remember not too long ago the idea and possibly the statement from CoD devs (not sure if they said it) that DLC weapons were impossible.

Level 6

in reply to darkday

dlc weapons are impossible

i reckon the peacekeeper was on the disc all along and the revolution dlc unlocked it.

funny how it's not been offered as a seperate dlc

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

Why do you think DLC weapons are impossible?

Level 11

in reply to OMFGimJOE1

its been said numerous times activison, iw and 3arch

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

Other game devs can do it.

If it's a matter of space in the map pack available, I'm sure alot of people would rather have new toys than new playgrounds.

Level 11

in reply to gdexter

I would not like to see any more gun DLC. It will just lead to more Nerfs/Buffs to the game as well as more topics on Nerfs/Buffs.

Level 14

I only want more weapons if they add something new to the game.  The peacekeeper is nothing new, it is just an overpowered, faster running m27/type25/MSMC.  I say overpowered because I am sick to death of being killed by it- I checked, and I have been killed by the peacekeeper 1400 more times than the next most dangerous gun, which is insane for a gun that not everybody has and has been in the game for the least amount of time. 

Peacekeeper deaths: 4730

MP7: 3337

You can't tell me that isn't messed up.

Anyway, a new gun that does X amount of damage at Y speed is just any other gun, and we already have dozens of those.  I'd like to see something more interesting, and items that change the gameplay.  A new tactical pepper grenade, mixing the effects of smoke and concussion would be nice.  Dragonbreath shotgun, or at the very least a shotgun with incendiary rounds to burn enemies over time.  I don't want or need anything "real" I want the game to be fun.  Gotham City Impostors added a lightning gun and a cannon that shoots parrots in their DLC, and both of those created new roles that didn't exist in the game before.

Level 15

Studios