M481 Needs a Buff & Fix

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: M481 Needs a Buff & Fix

in reply to YouFu

Nothing you can use yourself should be nerfed or buffed. 

Level 5

in reply to YouFu

where are you getting your info from? m27 does 33 max damage per bullet, while m8 burst does 35 max damage per bullet. the m8 has 3 btk range up 50 units, and a 4 btk range way beyond that up to around 110 units then it becomes 5btk. m27 4 btk is around is up 125units then it becomes a 5 btk. u should be killing people dependimg on their range from you with 1-2 bursts with the m8. m8 min damage is 24 per bullet just like the m27, comsidering m8 fires 4 bullets at once u should habe no problem killimg ppl within 2 bursts at range if all bullets hit. you are either gettim crappy lag or all your bullets arent hitting at once. at most i takes me 3 bursts to kill someone at really long range because not all my bullets hit due to the m8s recoil  which is vertical or because of cover and penetration. the swat has and incredible 3 btk range in burst mode and high penetration to go along with extreme accuracy (its circular and concentrated as opposed to extreme horizontal or vertical) with a 1.4 headshot muliplyer. its drawback is time between bursts which are almost double the m8. the only other ars with high penetration are scar, fal, and smr.also m8 has a 1 headshot multiplier and can be fired extremely fast between bursts.

Level 6

in reply to YouFu

I really like the M8 also. Saved it for last for gold in the AR's- like dessert. Don't think it needs a buff, if it did get one it would be by far the most powerful AR in the game and likely the most powerful weapon period in the right hands.

Have to call it the RAGE8.

Level 12

in reply to YouFu

I used to hate this gun until I got used to it. There are times when it seems like it won't kill for anything and times where it drops people like nothing....

Level 14

in reply to YouFu

errmm?? do you mean M8A1?

Level 9

in reply to YouFu

Sorry, but I disagree, that gun is an absolute monster. I've had some of my best games with it, its sodding laser-accurate. If your accuracy is on point then your opponents dont have a hope in hell of taking you head-on.

Level 31

in reply to YouFu

They tweak too much now.  I stopped using the FAL OSW and going with the AN94 in hopes they don't mess with that.  I guess if people start doing well with that it's going to be downgraded.

When they nerf the AN94 in the next update (you know they just can't resist) the M481 will probably be my next AR.  Who know - so many changes the tactical knife could wind up being the most overpowered weapon by the end of this mess.

Level 13

Studios