Love the new class slots and camos...But...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: Love the new class slots and camos...But...

in reply to Rednecksniper39

i honestly rather would've had 20 CaC's that i all could switch between as these 100

it seems a tad overkill

yh i can set up 10 for every gamemode etc etc

but that 100 still makes my head boggle, and i know there will be times i'll be like damn i wish i went with set X instead of set X

Level 8

in reply to NotablePie

NotablePie wrote:

i honestly rather would've had 20 CaC's that i all could switch between as these 100

it seems a tad overkill

yh i can set up 10 for every gamemode etc etc

but that 100 still makes my head boggle, and i know there will be times i'll be like damn i wish i went with set X instead of set X

Totally agree... 10 more slots for a total of 20 options...  20 selectable options in during a game... would have been nice.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to NotablePie

Now that I know how it works I don't buy it. I usually only play 3 game modes and stick mostly to 1 of those 3.  I will use the same classes in FFA that I do in HC TDM and Dom. If it was just an extra 10 I would gladly buy it.

Level 43

in reply to Silkeh

This feature was a terrible waste of ms points.  I should be able to choose between categories during a match. When playing mosh pit you never know ahead usually what the game for,at is going to be. Ad to make a decision ahead of time is pointless. Sometimes I have to rethink the situation during a match and well tough crap I am locked in to a category. Like I said waste of my points and money!

Level 1

in reply to TheFunks

The extra slots are great for the early levels when you only have 5 available but not very useful once all 10 are unlocked.

I use no more that 5 of the 10 and enjoy the flexibility it allows particularly when I am pursuing the gold camos- so for me it was a dollar well spent.

Level 6

Studios