Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more

in reply to Ss78_

Don't see shy the m8 is getting nerf it's perfect good range good fire of rate  fully auto had a lil recoil

Level 4

in reply to Ss78_

So, I get the Remington gold in the first week, never use it again because I want to get other guns gold, and now it's going to be reduced to crap like the S12, and I won't get a chance to go on a week-straight bender with the Remington like everyone else I play against does? Damnit.

Level 22

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Noob_Lyncher wrote:

So, I get the Remington gold in the first week, never use it again because I want to get other guns gold, and now it's going to be reduced to crap like the S12, and I won't get a chance to go on a week-straight bender with the Remington like everyone else I play against does? Damnit.

I'm in the exact same boat.  Ifinished the KSG and am using the weak S12 and M1216 just to get diamond for my R870, which I now won't use as much.

The more I think about it, If they are "decreasing the one hit kill range", then maybe, just maybe, the damage profile at longer range will stay the same, but the damage at the end of the range desperately needs to be buffed.  If I have time to hit you three or four times with a pump action shotgun, you deserve to die. If I had any other gun in the game, including a semi auto pistol, you would have been dead long before the thrid shell was chambered.

And what is with breaking the B23 and Tac45?  No headshot damage bonus?  That's ridiculous.

I have long hoped for a TKO rule on pump actions.  Three hits in a short time and you die, no matter the actual damage done.

Level 15

in reply to Ss78_

No response to the lag issues, what a shocker. I remember MW3 admitted a month after release there were conenction issues and began patching, eventually it started to smooth out. BO1 they never admitted it and with BO2 they still wont admit it. GG.

Level 5

in reply to cuddlemonster69

IW could not avoid admitting to problems because we were all clearly playing against people in far flung corners of the planet, plainly something was wrong with the matchmaking and it was the disasterous and retarded geolocation system which damaged playability for most of the games lifecycle for many. Also parties were suffering under a rediculous "averaging" of  ping system. That is why IW were forced to admit there was connectivity problems (which were derived from the matchmaking and party system). BO2s problems are different and it should hopefully be fixable for most.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to Ss78_

I just hope Xbox 360 gets a patch soon if not you'll see me playing Halo 4...

Level 2

in reply to Ss78_

I'm happy I primarily use a LMG and this isn't affecting me personally at all, other than less cheap deaths by the hands of other players.

Level 4

in reply to Ss78_

It looks like HC FFA has been removed for HC KC on the ps3. This isn't good for me but what can you do? Looks like I'll need to suss out HC KC, never played it HC on MW3 so at least it's going to be a challenge.

Level 16

in reply to Ss78_

Considering the high rate of fire and high damage of the SMGs compared to ARs and LMGs I think they should go further and reduce range and damage too.

Ping based (and only ping) matchmaking should really be the no.1 priority though. It's so poor right now it results in horrendously lopsided lobbies where foreign players are given god mode while the host goes negative regardless of ability and then rage quits resulting in the most host migrations ever seen in a COD game - despite the threat of probation. This should tell Treyarch everything they need to know about the matchmaking and lag comp situation as it stands.

Level 5

in reply to Ss78_

5 solid kills for a UAV? that's bull

Level 3

Studios