Longest Kill Streak

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Longest Kill Streak

So, this may actually be addressed somewhere on the site, but I cannot find it. Is there an actual record anywhere of your best killstreak, like there was for Blops 1? The point thing is a little annoying to me just because it can be hard to determine how many you actually killed. If this isn't in there, can it please be implemented?

Level 1
23 REPLIES

Re: Longest Kill Streak

in reply to jahcriado

No

Level 1

in reply to jahcriado

It isn't there but if you ever get a big kill-streak in a game you could go back and verify how many gun kills you got so that YOU know how big it is, mine was 28, got it last week, two off that freaking nuke calling card!!!

Level 11

in reply to CR4IG

HAHA, so I'm not the only one it's happened to!! I got done on 28 kills twice!! One day I'll get my Nuke!!

Level 11

in reply to iKushtyy

It was the worst thing ever, on like my 4th VSAT, 30 seconds of the game left and our team need 5 confirms so what do I do, run at two people who I know are there and in positions so that I was bang in the middle of two of them with no chance of killing them both, I dunno why on earth I made that move but it cost me big lol

Level 11

in reply to CR4IG

LOL. Yea one time I made a stupid move that got me killed. The other time I got Treyarch'd (connection let me down).

Level 11

in reply to CR4IG

I've had a 29 in TDM

I would of had the Nuclear title if I wasn't spamming AGR's and Sentry Guns, as my teammates couldn't do anything

Level 9

in reply to jahcriado

My best was 27 kills on Domination... I had just used my VSAT and knew the guy was coming but somehow he still killed me...ugh

Saw a guy with 107 nuclears and 6700 unstoppables... he wasnt that good as I had just played against him in a FFA. Reported him for boosting since I simply don't believe someone could average 60+ unstoppables per nuclear and do that 100+ times.

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to jhaedin

I love being able to see people's medals, simply divide unstoppable by nuclear for the average streak. Makes me laugh when you get something like 140 and their K/D is 0.52.

Level 16

in reply to jahcriado

I have been screwed over with longest kill streak so many times! I only have one 20+ kill medal to show but i have had HUGE killstreak numbers that have been lost due to dashboarders.

Nuketown-Demolition 103-0 and the host dashboarded

Slums 75+ -0 and the host dashboarded

Nuketown-HQ 50+ -0 and the connection was lost..Host i think

The one i got nuketown domination 66-0 but it only gave me a 20 killstreak medal. Maybe because of killstreaks not counting? Not sure

Level 38

Studios