Live Streaming With Less Then a 1.0 K/D Ratio WTF

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Live Streaming With Less Then a 1.0 K/D Ratio WTF

I get it, the live stream feature is awesome when its working properly,for me though, im not gonna watch people that are under like 1.5k/d let alone under 1.0k/d? i thought it was kinda funny going through the streams and i see .89, .85 etc... really people waste there time streaming, basically you dont even get a kill per death, thats not fun? hey why not? have fun???

Level 3
9 REPLIES

Re: Live Streaming With Less Then a 1.0 K/D Ratio WTF

in reply to chadburlington1

I think it's pretty cool. If you want to watch casual players, and see how they play. Anyways, not everyone think people with less the 1.0K/D is boreing. I have 1.2k/d yet Last time I streamed I had over 38 people viewing.

Level 6
Highlighted

Let them be. They bought the game for themselves, let them do what they want. It doesn't matter if they're pub stars or not. They have the rights to stream no matter what their skill level is.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

whats your kd?  Id watch if someone was 5 or above

Level 17

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

i mean at the end of the day its there game, im just saying im less app to watch someone w a negative k/d, id watch people w like 2k/d, thats were u can pick up helpful stuff, people below 1k/d, all they can show u is how to die basically, no offense but thats how it goes?

Level 3

exactly, im sorry i dont like to see killcams all the time when im in a video, rather see some streaks and whatnot

Level 17

K/D doesn't mean everthing, especially in objective game modes.  I know many a HC CTF player who have K/D ratios right around one who are a lot of fun to watch.

Level 11

in reply to squirrelness

i dont know, the stats say alot, depends what you like, you like watching someone plant a bomb and die or someone go on a scorestreak and own people?

Level 3

currently my k/d is 1.76, its not the greatest but i take some pride in it, thats playing w randoms, if i played more w my clan, which i will, i expect it to go up a bit, my spm is 473 currently

Level 3

True, but if you are a flag runner in CTF you are, by nature, going to die.....a lot.

Case in point:  two days ago I went slightly negative on Aftermath (seems like about 13-15 if I remeber right) but had five captures and a couple of returns.  K/D ratio says i had a bad game, but overall stats say differently.

Level 11

Studios