Lightning Strike Not Working?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Lightning Strike Not Working?

After I downloaded the TU, whenever I used the lightning strike, the animation would begin but then stop halfway. The game acts as if I am controlling it, yet I have no idea what i'm doing.

Has this affected anyone else?

Also, knifing seems to be even worse now..

Level 1
9 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Lightning Strike Not Working?

in reply to youngblood98

yes same here.. its not working.. it brings up the tablet or whatever to call in the air strike, and you can still call it in. but you have no idea where youre calling it in to

Level 2

in reply to HEBBSY1

x3

Level 1

in reply to Blackheart12

that happened to me a few times as well and i wrote it off because the game ended a few seconds after so i thought it was because of that but i realized there was a problem when i tried to call one in during the middle of a match.

Level 2

in reply to youngblood98

Happened to me with warthog lighting strike and stealth chopper and restarting game didnt fix!!

Level 1

in reply to youngblood98

It was about 50/50 for me last night.  Sometimes the Lightning Strike worked normally and sometimes it did not.

Level 1

in reply to youngblood98

hellstorms dont track targets at all either in my experience... you could have 3-4 guys out in the open and targeted and still hit nothing..

Level 16

in reply to youngblood98

Same 4 me

Level 5

in reply to youngblood98

I was just aout to make this post and saw this. When I use LS i can only see my Ipad wanabee, no map at all

Level 7

in reply to sgtDLC

same here, but good thing ive been playing Dom lately, just open it up, hit your buttons without moving your joysticks and i believe its always over the middle of the map, in or around B flag, so ive always gotten at least 1 kill when it fucks up, still annoying as fuck....glad they test their updates first so they know there are no glitches! grats treyarch

Level 7

Studios